Ratings for Dr. George Xeroulis

Dr Xeroulis is very pleasant and easy to talk to. He helped remove part of my small intestine. He was very helpful when my recovery was slow and painful, quickly setting up more tests to help find out what was wrong.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Xeroulis was fantastic. He took my gallbladder out and I feel so much better. Both times I went to see him in his office, I didn't wait more than 10 minutes. That is truly amazing. Katrina is also the nicest person there is, she made everything so easy.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

In short, Dr. Xeroulis is an absolutely fantastic doctor who is kind and compassionate, and sincerely cares about his patients. In his office, Katrina is also amazing and very helpful in arranging appointments and expediting tests and imaging. My mother could not say enough good things about Dr. Xeroulis and for months she’s been nagging me to help her draft a review of her experience. My mother was first referred to Dr. Xeroulis for what turned out to be colorectal cancer. It was Dr. Xeroulis who recognized the tumour, took a biopsy and personally walked it to the lab. He pushed for treatment to begin as quickly as possible to enhance a positive outcome. Dr. Xeroulis was kind and compassionate, and he always took the time to fully explain what to expect as my mother progressed through a series of treatments and surgeries. He followed my mother’s progress throughout her radiation and chemotherapy treatments, and my mother refused to have any other surgeon lead her subsequent surgeries, all of which went extremely well with the same level of care. Months after the last of her surgeries, my mother was hospitalized two weeks ago for adverse events related to her last round of chemotherapy. One day during her stay, Dr. Xeroulis saw my father in the hospital and, sure enough, showed up in my mother’s hospital room to speak with her and provide his usual encouragement and support, even on his own time. My mother passed away last week. I’m filled with regret that I never made the time to help her put down her own words here; however, I hope that my own words can convey the respect and appreciation that I know she felt for Dr. Xeroulis.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Xeroulis helped my remove my gallbladder without any concern. The surgery went perfect as planned and I am on my way to getting better. Very quick follow up as well. Thank you so very much Dr. Xeroulis!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

One of the finest surgeons I have ever met. He is very compassionate, understanding and caring, very knowledgeable and takes great care of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Xeroulis is a professional and compassionate doctor. He treated me for a perforated appendix. I had to wait several weeks for the operation as I had inflammation. I was put on antibiotics and monitored. I was sent for needed CT scans and ultrasound. I was able to have laparoscopic surgery which was less invasive. I would highly recommend this surgeon and his receptionist is very pleasant and helpful! You will be in great hands and have wonderful care!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Made the operation run smoothly by making patient feel comfortable. Really appreciated his kindness.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Great doctor, gave me my life back after surgery. For 2 years I suffered from a hemorrhoid/fissure issue which was extremely painful. Dr Xeroulis explained the procedure thoroughly and I felt comfortable going into surgery. I recovered and was back to work in 2 weeks. Genuine caring down to earth guy. Highly recommend this Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

The best doctor I’ve had the pleasure of saving my life following a perforated ulcer requiring immediate and emergency surgery. Dr. X is patient, kind, compassionate but also tells you like it is. No sugar coating. During my week long stay at the hospital, he checked in on my at least once a day. He takes time to answer questions and concerns, and doesn’t rush. Any patient would be very lucky and in safe hands with this man. Oh, Dr. X’s laid back demeanour and sense of humour isn’t lacking either!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

A very good doctor, down to earth and very friendly with a great sense of humour. He made me feel I was in good hands. I will recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017