Ratings for Dr. George Xeroulis

Dr. Xeroulis saved my sister's life and we are so grateful. My sister was in Ajax Hospital and it was an emergency surgery. Dr. Xeroulis took immediate action to save my sister, he was so caring, compassionate and kind. He treated us like family. In fact no words can express how much we appreciate all that he has done. He is an amazing doctor and an extremely great individual.. Saying thank you is not enough, we will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I had to have my gallbladder removed, it was full of stones. He got me in within the next week and my scarring is minimum, and recovery was a breeze. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have to agree with all the positibe feedback here. Gentlemen, professional, straight forward, and always on point. Listens & in fact hears you. That kind of intuitiveness is hard to find in the medical profession today. His staff also take their manner from a great leader, both in his office and in the surgery arena.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Fantastic doctor! Never a long wait and great staff!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Love a doctor who is knowledgeable, courteous, only gives the details asked for and is straight to the point.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Xeroulis is an amazing doctor! Made me feel very comfortable for my first colonoscopy and made sure everything was very clear. His staff is remarkable!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Very professional and friendly. Made me feel very comfortable and reassured when I had my colonoscopy. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Wonderful surgeon. Passionate, kind and very caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Wonderful surgeon. Passionate, kind and very caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Amazing surgeon, professional, but distance himself away, sometimes it get to his head... ...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016