Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Law

Good person and very caring, but misdiagnosed me causing two years of problems until I saw Dr. Tennenbaum (RIP). She said I didn't have arthritis, when I'm actually riddled with RA. That was a super painful 2 years. Would recommend for straight up arthritis, but not for RA, Lupus, and other autoimmune issues.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I found her a very good listener, and genuinely caring

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

This doctor is awful - everything a doctor shouldn't be. I would give her a zero score for every factor, especially helpfulness. She is uncaring, rude and disrespectful. Acts as though she doesn't have time for you, and is not interested in helping to manage or solve your problems with your illness. Does not listen. Worst of all, she prescribed 2 harmful medications to me, one was a pain medication the other a biologic, each was known to have damaging side effects related to my health concerns. This occurred right after I experienced a long stay in hospital.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Law is very compassionate tajes the time needed every time . It's nice not to be rushed in and out She validates me I always walk out feeling better confident she is awesome so great full to gave her

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Law makes you feel that you have her complete attention on a visit ... that is important to those who need the kind of care she provides. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I'm a young person as well, suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis. I have nothing but good things to say about my dealings with Dr.Law, she's professional, thorough and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Genevieve Law is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to provide great patient care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Law is arguably a bit harsh but seems to take her job as a medical professional seriously.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I have had no problems with this doctor. This doctor is awesome.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr, Law seems to be an impressive doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015