Ratings for Dr. Johnathan Elkin

Dr. Elkin Has Been My Family Doctor For Many Years Now..He's Kind Caring and Always Comes up with a intelligent Solution to My Medical Problem(s) He always has a cheerful and Intelligent Personality Keep up the Great Job Dr.Elkin!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

For the most part Dr. Elkin is a really great Doctor, however his staff has effected my health in a negative way and for this reason he really should have his receptionist fired. She is extremely rude and in my opinion does not do her job plus she lies to his patients. My fear is that his patients could die because of her. Very scary that she is working in this environment. I don't think Dr. Elkin is aware of what she has done to his patients. Its really too bad such a great Dr. has this poor of staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr Elkin has been our family Dr for many years, he is kind, caring and always has time for you. He never rushes you and always makes sure to find a solution to a problem, he is very good at referring you to the proper specialist and always follows up on the progress. He is by far the best Dr yet. His receptionist is a bit on the cranky side, but she never used to be, maybe its time for her to retire?

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Elkin is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I never have to wait very long to get in to see him. He looks after about ten of our family members and all of them think he's the greatest! He is very patient and listens to everything we have to say and explains the things we don't understand. We hope to have him as our doctor for many more years to come.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Nice guy-easy to talk to. Provides annual check ups. Will usually provide a test if requested. Pretty conscientious.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013