Dr. Momen Demian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Momen Demian

Excellent doctor, always smiling and on time, very helpful and knowledgeable, but also can admit when something is out of his area of expertise and points you in the right direction. Thank you for being YOU, and I appreciate everything you have helped me with so far, helpfully there’s not too many more visits, for anything too serious at least ahaha!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I was very lucky to meet Dr Demian a few years ago at a local walk in clinic where he quickly offered to become my family doctor. Since then he has gotten his own office and I cannot imagine a more calming and enjoyable atmosphere than the one Dr Demian and his staff provide. He is always on time, kind, and non judgmental. I consider myself very lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Demian is a very thorough compassionate doctor. He listens to my concerns and always addresses them. The staff at his office are also quite nice to work with as well as I love how he can usually get you in quite promptly when you are having an issue, rather than waiting a week to have the issue looked at and it getting worse!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I have been his patient for around 3 years. His bedside manner is awesome. Is very caring and concerned for my wellbeing. That being said I have become over the last little while unhappy with his knowledge to help me. I have a few concerns that I believe are all related ans he wants me to make an appointment for each concern- which he then is trying to treat me individually instead of looking at the whole picture. I have a lack of confidence in his knowledge as i have to tell him what he last prescribed- as it should be in his computer. he then asks me how much he should be prescribing to me. He should be telling me! I have no schooling for this! I may be looking for a new DR if he doesn't change to how he was before

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Very kind and caring doctor. Lovely new office and staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

My daughter and I have both been seeing Dr. Damien for a few years now and we are extremely happy and feel very fortunate to have found him. He is very caring, thorough and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I am so blessed to have met this doctor. He has a loving personality, is great with the family and listens to our concerns and needs. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I'm looking a new Doctor, so I have friend tell me Dr Demian new patient, so I went fill out the form and the office call have appointment next couple day, so I fill out the form have little mistake, he not excepted me because he said I'm tell him not true, in the form asking DO YOU CLAIM THE WCB, so answer no, that why NO GOOD and not fair at all, my visit is a regular check up have nothing with WCB

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

By Chance I met this Doctor who gave me his card three yrs. Ago. I was new in Chilliwack and desperatly looking for a family docotor. He insisted on a fresh beginning, a full meet and greet followed by a full physical. Because of his thorough practices, other wise unnoticed, and treated I was diagnosed with a cervicle cancer found in only 25% of woman at a stage 1b. Also high cholesterol that both needed immidiate attention obviously. This man is a true angel for me, best doctor Ive ever been to. I always feel safe walking outta there even I have I have work to do Health wise. MUCH love to Dr. DEMIAN.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

my visits to his office have been nothing but the best. he is very thorough , and very patient,he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017