Dr. Momen Demian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Momen Demian

I am satisfied with Dr. Demian. He is patient centered, takes time to discusses my health concerns and is practices collaborative decision-making. I have no complains or concerns about Dr. Demian.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Demian welcomed my wife and myself as new patients to his practice approximately 18 months ago. As a senior living with a chronic condition it was vital for me to find a doctor who was willing to provide care on a continuing basis. Dr. Demian has met and exceeded our needs in a most reliable and professional manner. His staff has been most helpful in booking us for appointments when unexpected needs arise. Dr. Demian has always given us the necessary time to hear our concerns and has never disappointed us with his treatment.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Demian has truly been a blessing to me and my family. He is kind, compassionate at willing to go the extra mile to determine the issue and fix it. He is the best doctor we have ever had. He is truly looking out for your best interest and always has time to listen. We can not say enough positive things about Dr. Demian and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Damien is a thoughtful compassionate doctor who actually listens to his patients. He treats them with respect and genuinely cares about our well being. Dr Damien is the best doctor I've ever had and I trust him to help the special individuals that I work with. I recommend Dr.damien to everyone I can.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

A great experience. Very helpful and knowledgable. Dr Demian has been a great help to My wife and I on many occasions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Demian and the lovely front desk girl are amazing!!!! They are so helpful, caring, thoughtful, and very very professional. When I had a high fever and there was no availability that day, his staff tried her best to squeeze me in and that saved me. I really appreciate that. Dr. Demian is the kindest and most caring doctor I have every met, and he really feels your pain. He is also super friendly and tried to help you emotionally as well! I really enjoy the experience with the clinic and I highly recommend people to find out them more if they need medical advice or treatment. ​

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Nice enough man, but not a good Dr. His knowledge of common aliments is lacking. While he is personable, he jumps to conclusions before you can even describe your symptoms to him. I have on occasion gone to a walk in clinic because they were open and Damien was not. The next visit to Damien office he became rude and demanded that I see no other Doctors but him. He is good for refilling pre existing medications but that is about it.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Demian and his staff are the best I have experienced. His staff are always friendly and professional. They are flexible and work to accommodate my appointment times. Dr. Demian is very kind and the most approachable doctor I have had. This is much appreciated after the experience I had with my previous doctor. I approached Dr. Demian about a medical condition I have had for the past 23 years and he has been the only doctor to solve it! And it only took him one try! Although it is not life threatening, it has caused me great embarrassment over the years. I can't even describe the relief I have had since he solved this for me. He better not ever leave Chilliwack!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

One word to describe Dr. Demian is Caring. I am someone who suffers from depression and have my good days and bad days. I am so grateful to have a family doctor like Dr. Demian who I feel I can turn to when things get ugly without any judgement or hostility. He takes the time to go through my file every time I visit him and follows up with past visits. I am so grateful to have Dr. Demian as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Demian is a very personable, caring doctor. After having seen many doctors from moving numerous times over the years, Dr. Demian is the first doctor who actually took the time to invest in my health. As a person who tends to overlook my own health as a mom of young children, I am grateful to have a doctor who insists on taking the time to make sure I am okay. He listens to my concerns and I see that he genuinely cares about his patient's well being. Dr. Demien is also fantastic with children. I would highly recommend him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017