Dr. Momen Demian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Momen Demian

I'm looking a new Doctor, so I have friend tell me Dr Demian new patient, so I went fill out the form and the office call have appointment next couple day, so I fill out the form have little mistake, he not excepted me because he said I'm tell him not true, in the form asking DO YOU CLAIM THE WCB, so answer no, that why NO GOOD and not fair at all, my visit is a regular check up have nothing with WCB

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

By Chance I met this Doctor who gave me his card three yrs. Ago. I was new in Chilliwack and desperatly looking for a family docotor. He insisted on a fresh beginning, a full meet and greet followed by a full physical. Because of his thorough practices, other wise unnoticed, and treated I was diagnosed with a cervicle cancer found in only 25% of woman at a stage 1b. Also high cholesterol that both needed immidiate attention obviously. This man is a true angel for me, best doctor Ive ever been to. I always feel safe walking outta there even I have I have work to do Health wise. MUCH love to Dr. DEMIAN.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

my visits to his office have been nothing but the best. he is very thorough , and very patient,he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr.Demian always listens, very quick for tests, is wonderful with my kids too. Very patient, will answer any questions you may have. The receptionists are very kind and patient!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I am satisfied with Dr. Demian. He is patient centered, takes time to discusses my health concerns and is practices collaborative decision-making. I have no complains or concerns about Dr. Demian.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Demian welcomed my wife and myself as new patients to his practice approximately 18 months ago. As a senior living with a chronic condition it was vital for me to find a doctor who was willing to provide care on a continuing basis. Dr. Demian has met and exceeded our needs in a most reliable and professional manner. His staff has been most helpful in booking us for appointments when unexpected needs arise. Dr. Demian has always given us the necessary time to hear our concerns and has never disappointed us with his treatment.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Demian has truly been a blessing to me and my family. He is kind, compassionate at willing to go the extra mile to determine the issue and fix it. He is the best doctor we have ever had. He is truly looking out for your best interest and always has time to listen. We can not say enough positive things about Dr. Demian and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Damien is a thoughtful compassionate doctor who actually listens to his patients. He treats them with respect and genuinely cares about our well being. Dr Damien is the best doctor I've ever had and I trust him to help the special individuals that I work with. I recommend Dr.damien to everyone I can.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

A great experience. Very helpful and knowledgable. Dr Demian has been a great help to My wife and I on many occasions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Demian and the lovely front desk girl are amazing!!!! They are so helpful, caring, thoughtful, and very very professional. When I had a high fever and there was no availability that day, his staff tried her best to squeeze me in and that saved me. I really appreciate that. Dr. Demian is the kindest and most caring doctor I have every met, and he really feels your pain. He is also super friendly and tried to help you emotionally as well! I really enjoy the experience with the clinic and I highly recommend people to find out them more if they need medical advice or treatment. ​

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017