You may also like

Submitted October 29, 2015

Performed TURPS on my prostate. Doing well.Very nice bloke. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Haghighi removed my prostate in 2006, he was extreemly friendly and very caring. His knowledge is second to none and he was as excited as I was when all of my test results came back with a .01psa reading and have been at that level for 9 years so I recommend him to everybody that I discuss prostate problems with, he cured my cancer for which I will be forever grateful, Sincerely, Alexander Reid.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Have been seeing this doctor for nearly 12 months since I had prostate cancer removed. Very caring and understanding and was recommended by my own GP whom I trust. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Not like other surgeons Really cares Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Highly recommend did three procedures in the space of a week. All went extremely well

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Dr Haghighi is a genuinely caring and compassionate doctor that I would recommend to anyone. Always does his best for you and is unquestioningly one of the best skilled urologists in Sydney.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr. Kayvan Haghighi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Found him more interested in telling me how good he thinks he is. Waste of time seeing him. "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He tried to operate on me by using this " new wonderful " technology . But it is complete exaggeration ! A new technology with no benefits ! "

November 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am Not happy about the operation I had . None responsive to my questions .... Never saw me after my procedure in the public hospital . "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Found him interested in himself more than my problems Just wanted to tell me how great he was Waste of time"

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Performed TURPS on my prostate. Doing well.Very nice bloke. Highly recommended"

May 25, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my prostate removed a few years ago. Since then, I had a lot of issues. I spray when I pee, have blood in urine on and off and suffer from chronic pain. I..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctors I've ever seen. He really cares for his patients and relatives. Highly recommend. "

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Haghighi removed my prostate in 2006, he was extreemly friendly and very caring. His knowledge is second to none and he was as excited as I was when all of m..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing this doctor for nearly 12 months since I had prostate cancer removed. Very caring and understanding and was recommended by my own GP whom I tr..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor with my mother who has a kidney stone. She did not have health insurance and he seemed to lose interest in her."

October 8, 2014