Ratings for Dr. Kayvan Haghighi

Have to agree with the last review. He lost interest in me as I had no insurance and could not afford his fees. So arrogant and boastful. I saw him a few years ago . No change!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Disappointed I was recommended to him by my GP Wanted me to go to the private hospital for an operation. I could barely pay to see him and he was not interested with me because I wanted my operation at the public hospital. He told me I have to wait a long time now I wish I was sent to see another doctor

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He should sell second hand cars A salesman not a doctor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Thinks a lot about himself . More than thinking about his patients. Told me he is the best. Best at not looking after me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

He does not care much about patient in pain, was not helpful, does not given much time at appointment and does not listen to patient in details. The reason of my pain he was suspecting could be identified with an ultrasound, he went for a full body bone scan which was not required, and poses risk to my health. He should have referred to me a different doctor lot earlier than making me wait for a month or so for the referral, given that I was in pain. He did not take quick initiative to provide any quick relief.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Very friendly, helpful and caring man. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Talks a lot about himself. Thinks he is the best. I wish I was sent to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Saved my life Polite caring I can't believe there are negative remarks

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Found him more interested in telling me how good he thinks he is. Waste of time seeing him.

Submitted January 28, 2016

He tried to operate on me by using this " new wonderful " technology . But it is complete exaggeration ! A new technology with no benefits !

Submitted November 10, 2015