Ratings for Dr. Samreen Akbar

After having very bad experience with my previous OBG in the area I was desperately looking for a better Dr. I am so happy to select Dr. Akbar as my OBG. She is very kind and very smart professional. I was going for Hysterectomy and needed best advice. She gave me all options with pros and cons. My Hysterectomy procedure and recovery went pretty smooth as per plan.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr Akbar is just awesome. In fact, I was waiting to share my review for Dr Akbar & I had to wait for 8+ months. The day we started visiting her, we knew that we are in safe hands. She is so good at what she does, she greets you wel, talks on minute details, listens to questions, gives time and she is very very friendly. I am very glad that I selected her as our OB even though her clinic & delivery location is very far from our home but its worth it. Her staff is nice too. Very nice practice...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

It was my first pregnancy going to Samreen Akbar. The doctor was absolutely amazing, without any doubt! She always made sure I didn't leave her office with any questions. She was very respectful and unbelievably nice. She explained everything during my pregnancy as I got closer. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and I would recommend her to any family member or friend. I would like to thank her for all her service!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015