Ratings for Dr. Stephen Reed

Dr Reed was an outstanding surgeon and performed ACL replacement and meniscus repair on my knee. I looked at getting the surgery done privately in the US at some top clinics but ultimately decided the right and best surgeon was right here in a Toronto. The surgery was a success and I am back with a strong knee. He also took the extra care to do a beautiful job on incisions and stitching so very minimal evidence from the scarring. He is thoughtful, knowledgeable and has a good bedside manner. Couldn't be happier and it was worth the wait to get in to see him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He has done surgery on both my knees now. Pain is almost totally gone and my mobility is back. I would recommend him to anyone, and his surgery outpatient center if wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I had recent rotator cuff surgery performed by this extremely competent surgeon. It is now one week post-op and already I feel better than I have felt in months. Thanks you Dr. Reed for your excellent care and thanks to his office administrator Karen for all her help!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Reed is one of those rare finds in the MD world. He listens, gives you your options, and is one heck of a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

A Excellent Doctor. His Secretary and him make a great team. They were very professional and helpful. Thank you to both. It takes special people to do this knowing patients are not there because they are having a good day or in good health, thumbs up to you both. Thank you and keep up the great work. Nice to know even through all the Health Care cuts your team still has the patient as priority.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

A very good doctor, he actually cares about you. called me after the surgery to see how I'm doing. In these times Doctor like him are very few and far between . Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I cannot thank Dr. Reed enough. I had severe pain in my knee and only became worse over the 2 years before I saw Dr. Reed. Another surgeon I had been referred to was a total waste of time. Dr. Reed was professional and very knowledgeable about my condition and how the surgery would help eliminate the pain. I was explained everything that would be happening during and after the surgery. I felt totally at ease and my recovery has been wonderful. His secretary was professional and patient with any question I would phone her about. After my follow up appointment, I told Dr. Reed I felt like he gave me my old life back. I am extremely grateful for all his help and a heart felt thank you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Total knee replacement surgery performed in August 2013 by Dr. Reed and I am making an excellent recovery. Dr. Reed is an outstanding orthopaedic surgeon who guided me through the whole process of what to expect and the outcome. I found his office manager to be extremely patient and helpful with the numerous questions I had and felt at ease with all responses that I received. All people have good and bad days and the negative comments here I find are not warranted Overall, my experience has been one of utmost respect for the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014