Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Bollenbacher

Dr Bollenbacher did nothing for me. He is the typical doctor that bilks insurance and workmans comp for all he can take. I told him only to do what would help me. He told me surgery was not necessary and that my injury would completely heal with physical therapy. I went to physical therapy for many weeks, which did nothing to help me. During the therapy weeks I kept asking for a bill which they wouldn't give me. After the therapy was over, the presented me bills for $300 per hour (a shock especially considering I had to share that hour with 2 other patients). After the therapy was over, Dr Bollenbacher told me that for my type of injury, therapy really isn't needed (so why did he prescribe it?). After several weeks and my injury was still a problem, he told me surgery was the only way to heal my injury. When I told him that was exactly the opposite of what he originally told me, he then admitted he really didn't know what the extent of my injury was.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey A. Bollenbacher's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1987)