Ratings for Dr. Micol Schulder-Katz

For the past 12 years, I've had impaired glucose tolerance which borders into type 2 diabetes territory when my diet, weight, exercise, medication or hormonal levels are not regulated. Dr. Katz was my 4th endo in the past 12 years so this was not my first rodeo. The only first for me was I was pregnant and almost at the end of my first trimester. I developed GD quickly so I needed a course of action to get me through the pregnancy. It's hard for me to review Katz. At first I did not vibe with her at all but I stuck it out. Looking back, I prob would have changed doctors (not in the same office). Something was always lax or missing from my treatment. She was aggressive with insulin because I definitely needed it due to the resistance but I never felt 100% about the care I received. I am now on the hunt for endo #5; tough job. Side note- the office staff changes a lot (crappy people). My experience has never been great with the Clifton staff. Rude, not giving the doc my messages, taking to long to reply to me, sending in the wrong prescrip, etc.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015