Ratings for Dr. Heather Dunkerly

I am always confident in Dr. Heather's abilities as a doctor. She makes me feel comfortable talking about any/all health problems, and is always interested in finding a solution. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, caring, and knowledgeable family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Heather is super helpful just like her father. My whole family goes to her. I love Crystal and Gloria and all of the other staff!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Lovely! Takes her time to discuss things with you. Very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr D is following in her fathers footsteps providing exceptional care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Heather, Crystal, and staff are very friendly and have a lot of knowledge about your health.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

One her last name is spelt wrong. Two these people rating her are in the minority I can guarantee. It is her father that is or was a hack. He was an assembly line doctor that I once heard him say before lunch . 5 patients 3min per patient we will be done in 15 min. He helped ruin my life. When I could find no one else to help me Heather did. When no one else cared or would listen - she did. When I was in a dark place emotionally I went to the office and she saw me w/ no appt. She sits down and listens and cares. She has a heart of gold and for anyone to say something negative about her indicates to me that there is something wrong with them - not her. Thank you Heather you helped restore my faith in the Healthcare System. I am glad your dad is getting out before he kills someone by missing something. Please don't ever lose your love for helping others.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Cold like a fish, does not have good mannerism. It is her way or not at all. Nurse is very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Heather is rude and disinterested in the patient and has a terrible mannerism.

Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Heather Dunkerly seems to be a very thoughtful and thorough doctor just like her father. She is very patient and asks questions pertaining to your situation. Dr. Heather also made sure to check on prescriptions that she wanted to prescribe to ensure it was correct. I felt comfortable and looked after...not quite as easy to talk as her father but she has just taken over part time for him and I imagine that this will come with time as she gets to better know the patients. Good job so far though every time that I have seen her. I believe she is filling her father's shoes quite well. Thank you to Dr. Bob whom we still see once in awhile for all of his years of service. He was my doctor since I was a teen and then my families. Dr. Bob is very trusted and one of the best compassionate doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013