Ratings for Dr. Dief Hanna

Mr dief seems to writing amazing things about himself be warned of this nut case , writing a review on a fake patient .. hospital staff warning

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Excellent psychiatrist and doctor. Incredible person. Always makes time to see me if I need him. Great input. Really caring and collaborative. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

This Doctor is an idiot he doesn't start until 11 am so you have to wait 3 to 4 hours to see him ,as he catches up,,, they should investigate for mistreating sick people ..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Dief is the best doctor I have ever had since 2014. He is highly intelligent and insightful; a good listener as well. Since I have been with him, my hallucination has gone completely since he gave me the right medication for me.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr.Dief is a excellent Doctor he devotes his time and listens to my needs . He is very trust worthy and I trust his judgment with health.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Never listens, never on time. Always had an appointment late at least an hour.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016