Ratings for Dr. Craig Browning

I went to this doctor hoping he can help me but instead he just kept refusing to acknowledge my blood work clearly showed something is wrong (MCV, MCH LOW, RDW High, Hgb Low)the list goes on my symptoms even worse and yet he sat there acting like I was perfectly healthy. Refused to do more than some simple blood tests even after he discovered more things wrong in my blood and urine and told me to discuss with my family doctor. My family doctor sent me to him in the first place because he felt he needed expert help with my case! Don't waste your time going to this guy. He's pretty much checked out of being a doctor. His secretary is nice somewhat that's why I gave staff a good star rating and since he's basically empty he was pretty much on time the 2 times he allowed me to see him before sending me off on my way with no answers and a lot more questions about my results from the blood and urine samples he had me do.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

This man is an arrogant person. Judgemental, rude and disrespectful! Disgusting behaviour and manner. He should not be employed in the service of others. A disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Awesome dr great bedside manner sent me for test and figured it all out.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017