Ratings for Dr. Majid Hashemi

What a fantastic surgoen. I am currently seeing Mr Hashemi for reflux. Recently had surgery which was very complicated. He was so good. He explained the whole procedure. I have no reflux or other side effects. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

I am currently seeing Mr Hashemi for a serious problem and am due to have surgery in the January. He is wonderful so caring, understanding and is willing to listen to your concerns. He explains things in a way that you can understand. Patients are always involved in the decision making.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Calm, composed and very impressive. He is one of the best docs I've met. I used to suffer from GERD from c. 8 years and had a LINX implant surgery with him, he was very clear and precise (and spot on) about potential options, how LINX would help me, key steps of the procedure, post-op care/precautions to be taken and long term expectations. Since this was the first time I had gone under the knife, I was a naturally apprehensive, but to my surprise, the short term and long term recovery was flawless. My symptoms are almost zero and I have never had any issues with the implant. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

After 10-12 years suffering with severe acid reflux with a hiatus hernia and GERD I had to look for another option other than being on medication for the rest of my life. I did research regarding different surgeons that carry out this procedure, Mr Hashemi has been carrying out these procedures for a number of years and has a lot of experience with dealing with patients with this disease. I was very sceptical about having the fundoplication as the reviews I have read online were mostly negative. I do not know what I was worried about. I am now 12 days post op on solid foods that are going down with no issues at all, and most importantly I'm 100% heart burn free! I would highly recommend anyone with the same issues as me to go and see Dr Hashemi and listen to his advice as he is extremely knowledgeable and a fantastic surgeon. I've received gold star service with him and would do it all over again in a heart beat if I had to. I also want to add that Sofia his P.A always replied very promptly to my emails and was great at keeping me in the loop so i knew what was going on. Also, the hospital staff were all amazing and made my stay extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Mr Hashemi is great, I would recommend him highly. He is good at explaining treatment options and involves you in all decisions. His secretary Sofia is very efficient and responds quickly to questions. I feel so much better after my surgery and have no acid reflux or heartburn symptoms at all.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

A very kind and understanding doctor. I highly recommend him. His PA Sophie is a treasure.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Lap band to Sleeve revision surgery Mr Hashemi has a wonderful honest manner He explained the 2 surgeries needed and the side effects in detail. He visited me before and after each surgery I am one week post -op and feeling great I would highly recommend If you are thinking of having this surgery - do it with a professionally experienced surgeon like Mr Hashemi. I would highly recommend. His PA Sophie is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Mr Hashemi is an excellent surgeon. He explains everything and made me feel very confident and safe in his hands. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Creates a great feeling of confidence, explains procedures clearly, very reassuring, and highly professional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Am excellent and experienced surgeon . Cannot find any better - has huge knowledge and personal empathy .

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017