Ratings for Dr. Nicole Tsang

I have been with Dr Tsang for 3 years and have nothing but good things to say. She was instrumental in my recovery. I found her caring, empathetic with excellent attention to detail. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Condescending, judgmental, and doesn't seem to give the impression that she cares to listen. I understand she's a busy doctor but it wouldn't hurt to show a little empathy. As the previous commenter noted, it's awful to hear the staff in that place. Would be nice to know that confidentiality is respected.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I have had nothing but bad experiences with this dr unfortunately. From the get go the communication very poor, she is a very busy lady "supposedly" not sure doing what though! She made appointments but never made us aware of those appointments - how can that happen - not sure! made my daughter feel very uncomfortable even worse than what she was there for. My advice, there are plenty of excellant dr's out there, she is not one of them, nor are the staff she works with at the center. I have heard her receptionist yell at clients on the phone and then after go on a ramp and rave about it - like hello I am sitting right here listening to you. I had made a note of it so whenever I called to be overly nice to her so she didn't disrespect me and our siutation like that! Unacceptable and unprofessional!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013