Ratings for Dr. Stephen Rodrigo

Unempathetic judgemental biased, exploits the automatic trust given from patients to doctors, trys to change your thinking when really its them who need the thinking adjustment, psychiatry exploits the mind by telling you a pill will fix you, its a load of sh!t, just mind games by a sad profession

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

What an amazing man!Dr. Rodrigo has treated two members of my family over recent years.All I can say is thank God for Dr.Rodrigo.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Amazingly empathic psychiatrist, he understood how to see the world I see in, made an accurate diagnosis after a concise evaluation by asking the right questions. I felt he really did have a genuine care about the state I was in. I've seen several Psychiatrist, they don't really seem to have that genuine care for you, as I'm a really observant person and i understand this does have a profound effect on a client. If you have a natural genuine care for your client, it will naturally show or give off a vibe. A+++++++

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr Rodrigo is the most kind and understanding psychiatrist I have seen (and I have seen several). He is not a medication pusher and believes in teaching your to help yourself.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I feel this doctor is very interested in trying to help your depression and anxiaty, I am satisfied after trying to find a good doctor for whole year, I came to him in a very bad state of mind, since I have been having treatments and sessions with him I am feeling as though he can make a difference for me I have no hesitation in recommending this doctor, he does not always bulk bill patients, but if in need I think it should be no problem.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013