Ratings for Dr. J. Murray Hockings

I just got taken off my last diabetic med. Thank you Dr. Hockings and the entire HYD team. It worked just like you said it would.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I was plesantly surprised that after just 6 months, my doctor took me off all my insulin, blood pressure and cholesterol medications. My wife and children were very helpful with assisting me in this program and the support I got from HYD was incredible. I've referred 2 of my friends to HYD so they can get the same results as me. Thanks HYD!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I love the HYD program. My doctor took me off all 4 of my meds within 4 months. My A1C is now only 5.5 without meds. I feel great.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I didn't think it was possible, but my doctor just took me off my last medication. 2 diabetic meds, 1 cholesterol and 1 blood pressure... all gone now. I am so happy with the results. Thank you so much Dr. Hockings.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I just got taken off my last diabetic medications. It only took 4 months, just like you told me it would. My husband is very excited and so am I. Thank you Dr. Hockings.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

My doctor just took me off my last medication. That is a total of 5 she took me off of. 2 diabetic meds, 1 blood pressure, 1 cholesterol and 1 acid refulx. She has never seen this before. I am so grateful for the Help Your Diabetes program. I feel great and feel like this saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My blurred vision is gone and so is the tingling in my feet. My doctor just ran new labs and my A1C is down to 5.7 and I'm not taking any diabetic medications. My husband is very proud of how well I stuck with the program. It was easier than I thought.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I'm off all my meds after just 2 months, just like they said I would be. I wouldn't have believed it if I had t experienced it with my own eyes. I'm 76 years young and feel fantastic. Neuropathy is all gone and so is my acid reflux and my A 1 C is now 5.8 taking no meds!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Thanks for helping me get off all my diabetic medications, including 110 units of insulin. I feel fantastic now. It worked just like you said, but I did have to be strict on the meal plan and taking the supplements. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

My doctor just took me off my last diabetic medication. I still can't believe it. I was on them for 19 years and was convinced I'd never be able to get off them. I started with 1 pill and ended up on 6 pills before I met Dr. Hockings. My kidney doctor was also amazed that my kidney function improved. I HIGHLY recommend this program to anyone who is a type 2 diabetic.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. J. Murray Hockings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Murray Hockings, D.C. has been practicing for 24 years. He has owned 5 previous healthcare centers and now is the Founder of Help Your Diabetes in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Hockings has seen over 20,000 patients in his career and is an internationally recognized expert in natural health. Dr. Hockings helps patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and Weight Loss conditions. Dr. Hockings is the Author of the books "Imagine Living Without Type 2 Diabetes" and "Send Your Doctor Packing". He appeared on TV for 7 years, educating patients on how they can become healthy without using medications or surgery. Dr. Hockings had a full page article done on him and his company that appeared in USA Today Newspaper and he also had a 30 minute documentary done on his company that appeared on Discovery Health channel in March of 2015. Dr. Hockings also is the only doctor in the world that trains medical physicians how to reverse diabetes naturally. He currently has dozens of doctors trained on how to use his Help Your Diabetes program in their offices. Dr. Hockings has training in the following areas: Functional Endocrinology, Clinical Nutrition, Neurology, Embryology, Histology, Osteology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Bacteriology, Virology, Pathology, Radiology, Parasitology, Mycology, Immunology, Orthopedic Diagnosis, Clinical Diagnosis, Central Nervous System, Peripheal Nervous System, Autonomic Nervous System, Neurodiagnosis, Gastro-Intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Toxicology, Geriatrics, Clinical Psychology and Integrated Diagnosis. Dr. Hockings is licensed in the state of California and is a member of the American Holistic Medical Association and the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Dr. Hockings has been married to his gorgeous wife Traci for 23 years and they have a beautiful 20 year old daughter Tiffani. He enjoys golfing, skiing, tennis, hiking, working out, martial arts, theater and traveling with his family.

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1990)

• Type 2 diabetes