Dr. J. Murray Hockings

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Murray Hockings

Dr. Hockings video presentation changed my life. I didn't know I could reverse my diabetes until I saw his presentation. Now after 4 months, I'm off all my diabetic meds and my A1C is 5.8. Thank you Dr. Hockings for creating such a great program that helps diabetics

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

In just 3 months I am off all my diabetic medications. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

3 months into my 4 month program and I'm already off all my diabetic meds, cholesterol med and half of my blood pressure meds. It's been fantastic. Thanks to the entire HYD team.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I'm 78 years old, been a diabetic for 27 years and my doctor just took me off my last diabetic medication. I was on Metformin and 45 units of insulin. I feel great now and don't have to worry about gettin any bad complication. Thanks to Dr. Hockings and his team at HYD!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

My doctor took me off all my Januvia, Lantus and blood pressure meds. I took 6 months but it was worth it. Thanks to the HYD team.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I just got taken off all my diabetes medications after 3 months. I feel really good and my kidney function has improved from 45% up to 65%. I was scared of having to go on dialysis but not anymore. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I want to thank the entire team at HYD. My doctor has taken me off all my diabetic, blood pressure and cholesterol meds. I was on the 4 month HYD program and it worked great. I think all diabetics should do this program. There is no need to take these meds forever.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I am considered a "skinny" diabetic because I didn't have to lose any weight. After 2 months on the program, my doctor took me off my diabetic and cholesterol medications. I'm now medication free and my A1C is 5.6 with no meds. Thanks HYD!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

3 months later and I've off all my diabetic meds, including 45 units of insulin. My latest A1C was 5.8!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My neuropathy and blurred vision are both gone. I went on a 6 month program and my doctor took me off 7 of my 8 medications. I am very happy!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. J. Murray Hockings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Murray Hockings, D.C. has been practicing for 24 years. He has owned 5 previous healthcare centers and now is the Founder of Help Your Diabetes in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Hockings has seen over 20,000 patients in his career and is an internationally recognized expert in natural health. Dr. Hockings helps patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and Weight Loss conditions. Dr. Hockings is the Author of the books "Imagine Living Without Type 2 Diabetes" and "Send Your Doctor Packing". He appeared on TV for 7 years, educating patients on how they can become healthy without using medications or surgery. Dr. Hockings had a full page article done on him and his company that appeared in USA Today Newspaper and he also had a 30 minute documentary done on his company that appeared on Discovery Health channel in March of 2015. Dr. Hockings also is the only doctor in the world that trains medical physicians how to reverse diabetes naturally. He currently has dozens of doctors trained on how to use his Help Your Diabetes program in their offices. Dr. Hockings has training in the following areas: Functional Endocrinology, Clinical Nutrition, Neurology, Embryology, Histology, Osteology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Bacteriology, Virology, Pathology, Radiology, Parasitology, Mycology, Immunology, Orthopedic Diagnosis, Clinical Diagnosis, Central Nervous System, Peripheal Nervous System, Autonomic Nervous System, Neurodiagnosis, Gastro-Intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Toxicology, Geriatrics, Clinical Psychology and Integrated Diagnosis. Dr. Hockings is licensed in the state of California and is a member of the American Holistic Medical Association and the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Dr. Hockings has been married to his gorgeous wife Traci for 23 years and they have a beautiful 20 year old daughter Tiffani. He enjoys golfing, skiing, tennis, hiking, working out, martial arts, theater and traveling with his family.

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1990)

• Type 2 diabetes