Dr. J. Murray Hockings

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Murray Hockings

I am considered a "skinny" diabetic because I didn't have to lose any weight. After 2 months on the program, my doctor took me off my diabetic and cholesterol medications. I'm now medication free and my A1C is 5.6 with no meds. Thanks HYD!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

3 months later and I've off all my diabetic meds, including 45 units of insulin. My latest A1C was 5.8!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My neuropathy and blurred vision are both gone. I went on a 6 month program and my doctor took me off 7 of my 8 medications. I am very happy!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I'm off all my meds. I feel great and my A1C is now 5.7. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I was very happy to hear that I could get off my meds and I followed the program exactly. Now I'm off my diabetic medications and soon to be off my blood pressure and cholesterol medications too. Thanks to the whole HYD team!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Help Your Diabetes is a great program. I just got taken off my last diabetes medication and I feel great. My wife was very supportive and so was my family doctor. I am so happy I don't have to take medications any longer and I'm not scared of getting a diabetic complication anymore. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I'm off all my medications now. Was on 6, now on 0. It worked just like Dr. Hockings said it would. I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have been a diabetic for 21 years. Before seeing Dr. Hockings I was taking 55 units of insulin, 2,000 mg of Metformin plus blood pressure and cholesterol meds. After 5 months my family doctor has now taken me off ALL my medications. I am now medication free and my last A1C was 5.6. I am now clinically non-diabetic and will never have to worry about going blind or having an amputation. All diabetics should join the HYD program so they can get off their meds. I had to make some dramatic changes to my lifestyle, but it was worth it and HYD supported me during the whole process. My wife and kids are proud I was able to do it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I just got taken off my last diabetic med. Thank you Dr. Hockings and the entire HYD team. It worked just like you said it would.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I was plesantly surprised that after just 6 months, my doctor took me off all my insulin, blood pressure and cholesterol medications. My wife and children were very helpful with assisting me in this program and the support I got from HYD was incredible. I've referred 2 of my friends to HYD so they can get the same results as me. Thanks HYD!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. J. Murray Hockings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Murray Hockings, D.C. has been practicing for 24 years. He has owned 5 previous healthcare centers and now is the Founder of Help Your Diabetes in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Hockings has seen over 20,000 patients in his career and is an internationally recognized expert in natural health. Dr. Hockings helps patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and Weight Loss conditions. Dr. Hockings is the Author of the books "Imagine Living Without Type 2 Diabetes" and "Send Your Doctor Packing". He appeared on TV for 7 years, educating patients on how they can become healthy without using medications or surgery. Dr. Hockings had a full page article done on him and his company that appeared in USA Today Newspaper and he also had a 30 minute documentary done on his company that appeared on Discovery Health channel in March of 2015. Dr. Hockings also is the only doctor in the world that trains medical physicians how to reverse diabetes naturally. He currently has dozens of doctors trained on how to use his Help Your Diabetes program in their offices. Dr. Hockings has training in the following areas: Functional Endocrinology, Clinical Nutrition, Neurology, Embryology, Histology, Osteology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Bacteriology, Virology, Pathology, Radiology, Parasitology, Mycology, Immunology, Orthopedic Diagnosis, Clinical Diagnosis, Central Nervous System, Peripheal Nervous System, Autonomic Nervous System, Neurodiagnosis, Gastro-Intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Toxicology, Geriatrics, Clinical Psychology and Integrated Diagnosis. Dr. Hockings is licensed in the state of California and is a member of the American Holistic Medical Association and the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Dr. Hockings has been married to his gorgeous wife Traci for 23 years and they have a beautiful 20 year old daughter Tiffani. He enjoys golfing, skiing, tennis, hiking, working out, martial arts, theater and traveling with his family.

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1990)

• Type 2 diabetes