Ratings for Dr. J. Murray Hockings

Help Your Diabetes said I'd be off my medications in 4 months if I followed their program and it worked like they said. No more insulin, metformin and farxiga... I also got off my blood pressure and cholesterol medications. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

I'm off my diabetic, cholesterol, blood pressure, neuropathy, acid reflux and gout medications after just 6 months. I feel great. The support doctor was very helpful and I loved the accountability.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

My doctor took me off 55 units of insulin, 2,000 mg of Metformin, Simvastatin, Lisinopril and Lyrica. I feel incredible. This program really works.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

My doctor just took me off my last medication... was on 3 diabetic meds, 2 HBP meds and a cholesterol med. I feel fantastic and will never go on meds again now that I feel so great.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Best thing I ever did to help my diabetes. Off all medications in 4 months. It really works.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I'm so glad I went to the clinic for a consultation. After 3 months I am off all my diabetic meds. I was on Metformin and Januvia and now I'm off both. Best investment I ever made. My wife is very happy with the results and she is following the same way of eating and she is feeling better too.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Hockings video presentation changed my life. I didn't know I could reverse my diabetes until I saw his presentation. Now after 4 months, I'm off all my diabetic meds and my A1C is 5.8. Thank you Dr. Hockings for creating such a great program that helps diabetics

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

In just 3 months I am off all my diabetic medications. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

3 months into my 4 month program and I'm already off all my diabetic meds, cholesterol med and half of my blood pressure meds. It's been fantastic. Thanks to the entire HYD team.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I'm 78 years old, been a diabetic for 27 years and my doctor just took me off my last diabetic medication. I was on Metformin and 45 units of insulin. I feel great now and don't have to worry about gettin any bad complication. Thanks to Dr. Hockings and his team at HYD!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. J. Murray Hockings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Murray Hockings, D.C. has been practicing for 24 years. He has owned 5 previous healthcare centers and now is the Founder of Help Your Diabetes in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Hockings has seen over 20,000 patients in his career and is an internationally recognized expert in natural health. Dr. Hockings helps patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and Weight Loss conditions. Dr. Hockings is the Author of the books "Imagine Living Without Type 2 Diabetes" and "Send Your Doctor Packing". He appeared on TV for 7 years, educating patients on how they can become healthy without using medications or surgery. Dr. Hockings had a full page article done on him and his company that appeared in USA Today Newspaper and he also had a 30 minute documentary done on his company that appeared on Discovery Health channel in March of 2015. Dr. Hockings also is the only doctor in the world that trains medical physicians how to reverse diabetes naturally. He currently has dozens of doctors trained on how to use his Help Your Diabetes program in their offices. Dr. Hockings has training in the following areas: Functional Endocrinology, Clinical Nutrition, Neurology, Embryology, Histology, Osteology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Bacteriology, Virology, Pathology, Radiology, Parasitology, Mycology, Immunology, Orthopedic Diagnosis, Clinical Diagnosis, Central Nervous System, Peripheal Nervous System, Autonomic Nervous System, Neurodiagnosis, Gastro-Intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Toxicology, Geriatrics, Clinical Psychology and Integrated Diagnosis. Dr. Hockings is licensed in the state of California and is a member of the American Holistic Medical Association and the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Dr. Hockings has been married to his gorgeous wife Traci for 23 years and they have a beautiful 20 year old daughter Tiffani. He enjoys golfing, skiing, tennis, hiking, working out, martial arts, theater and traveling with his family.

• English

• Life University (Grad. 1990)

• Type 2 diabetes