Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Gordon

My oncologist referred me to Dr. Gordon. I found her to be polite, informative and open to any question I had. Since the nature of my cancer is in the area of her expertise, I came away with a total understanding of what I am dealing with and what she would be doing in the future after chemo/radiation treatment to monitor the affected area. The Texas Health Care Colon & Rectal Surgery web site is also an excellent source of facts and information. Click on Education Link.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

She is excellent doctor. I especially refer her for anyone who is looking for a good doctor for colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Gordon takes the time to explain options and risks so that you can make your decision to have surgery an informed one.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

I can not say enough good about her. She is the most caring doc I have ever been to. I was diagnosed with colon cancer at 29 and she made the whole process bearable which, as you can imagine, is quite an unbearable process. She is knowledgable, patient and kind. She answered not only my questions but my parent's and huusband's in great detail. She even will say hi and remebered my husband when she saw him out of the office. I work for an ob/gyn and I refer all our patients to her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone! I had an unusual case and she was willing to take it on even though she normally doesn't. She was fantastic from start to finish. Excellent surgeon, great bedside manner, she really seems to care. I love her!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Lori L. Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1993)