Ratings for Dr. Kirily Park

I was impressed with Dr. Park. First doctor that really listen to me. NRGH is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Excellent Doctor! Very personable, listens closely, and explains options clearly. Called me personally to give me results of my latest tests. I feel I am in very good hands with her - we will get to the bottom of this!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Good sense of humour. And very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. Explained everything and invited questions. Highly recommend this doctor. Her rating should be excellent.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Worst doctor experience I’ve ever had. Rude, condescending and terrible bedside manner. It felt like she had better things to do and couldn’t wait to be done with me. She spoke rudely to coworkers and was miserable. I can’t believe she has any positive comments here. I will never go back and suggest you find someone else.

Submitted October 13, 2017

Very good doctor. Listens to my problems and investigation and could not be happier. She's the best.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

She was the first "Doctor" to actually listen to me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I was so greatly satisfied, pleased, refreshed from my appointment with Dr. Park. I left feeling that my health issue is " in good hands". I don't know how a patient can " rate the doctors knowledge", and therefore did not want to complete that section above. However, the rating was required in order to submit; all indicators led to excellence. There was good, straight- forward information offered, as well as medical assistance and follow-up. An honest, encouraging appointment. Heather

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Park's responsiveness, caring demeanour, knowledge, personal warmth, professionalism and overall 'bedside manner.' She was very down-to-earth, and I left feeling that all of my questions had been answered.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I also didn't have a good visit with this doctor! She was rude, And it seemed like a bother when she was showing me how to use a new inhaler. Just one smile or even eye contact would of made things a little less uncomfortable! I was glad when that visit was over, I'll never go back!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Good, carrying physician. Very knowledgeable (asthma).

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016