Ratings for Dr. Kirily Park

Very good doctor. Listens to my problems and investigation and could not be happier. She's the best.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

She was the first "Doctor" to actually listen to me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I was so greatly satisfied, pleased, refreshed from my appointment with Dr. Park. I left feeling that my health issue is " in good hands". I don't know how a patient can " rate the doctors knowledge", and therefore did not want to complete that section above. However, the rating was required in order to submit; all indicators led to excellence. There was good, straight- forward information offered, as well as medical assistance and follow-up. An honest, encouraging appointment. Heather

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Park's responsiveness, caring demeanour, knowledge, personal warmth, professionalism and overall 'bedside manner.' She was very down-to-earth, and I left feeling that all of my questions had been answered.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I also didn't have a good visit with this doctor! She was rude, And it seemed like a bother when she was showing me how to use a new inhaler. Just one smile or even eye contact would of made things a little less uncomfortable! I was glad when that visit was over, I'll never go back!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Good, carrying physician. Very knowledgeable (asthma).

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I had the worst experience with Dr. Park. She was curt and did not answer my questions. I felt like I had bothered her and that she had more important things to do. I will not go back to her again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Very knowledgable and professional. She explained clearly the issues with my COPD and changed the medications I was on. A very friendly doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Pleasant and caring. An inspirational person. We are fortunate to have Dr Park practising in Nanaimo.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Park attended to me in the ER at NRGH. She was good at listening to my problem and made sure I understood what she was saying sunk in. She arranged for follow up tests and made me cancelled my trip to Cuba as I was trying to trade cold snow for hot sand.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014