Ratings for Dr. Kirily Park

I also didn't have a good visit with this doctor! She was rude, And it seemed like a bother when she was showing me how to use a new inhaler. Just one smile or even eye contact would of made things a little less uncomfortable! I was glad when that visit was over, I'll never go back!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Good, carrying physician. Very knowledgeable (asthma).

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I had the worst experience with Dr. Park. She was curt and did not answer my questions. I felt like I had bothered her and that she had more important things to do. I will not go back to her again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Pleasant and caring. An inspirational person. We are fortunate to have Dr Park practising in Nanaimo.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Park attended to me in the ER at NRGH. She was good at listening to my problem and made sure I understood what she was saying sunk in. She arranged for follow up tests and made me cancelled my trip to Cuba as I was trying to trade cold snow for hot sand.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Park is kind, easy to talk to, explains all the procedures well, and exudes care for her patients. My husband is 92, with congestive heart failure, I am 85. Dr. Park called to give us the results of a biopsy to save us the drive to Nanaimo from Qualicum Beach. That kindness is very much appreciated. Norm and Lou Wilson...

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr.Park took a thorough history, listened intently, and was very easy to talk with. She clearly explained my test results and answered all my questions. She ordered further testing in line with my wishes, and was willing to hold off on more invasive diagnostics, that I didn't want until we knew if it was necessary. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Park and am glad that she is practicing here.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Very friendly doctor. She took her time to talk to me and my husband.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

A pleasant, knowledgeable, understanding, and caring physician. Truly a credit to her profession. Dr. Park has excellent listening skills and a warm genuine manner. I feel fortunate to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Kirily Park's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I also didn't have a good visit with this doctor! She was rude, And it seemed like a bother when she was showing me how to use a new inhaler. Just one smile or ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good, carrying physician. Very knowledgeable (asthma). "

February 25, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had the worst experience with Dr. Park. She was curt and did not answer my questions. I felt like I had bothered her and that she had more important things to..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and professional. She explained clearly the issues with my COPD and changed the medications I was on. A very friendly doctor."

September 5, 2014