Dr. Sharon Yong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sharon Yong

Dr. Yong has been with my lil one since birth and she has been nothing but amazing. She always answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed to leave . Tammy who handles the front desk is equally just as awesome - always pleasant and smiling.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Yong is so lovely and takes her time to answer any questions. Tammy at the front desk is equally awesome and so nice! Wish this could be my GP!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

this is a beautiful office. very modern and clean. front person is very friendly and nice in person and on the phone. i would go back again!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Very nice doctor my family likes her very much. Helpful and shows understanding.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This is the pediatrician for my daughter who was born premature at just over 27 weeks. She has given us support through all the ups and downs and is really good at letting us k ow what to expect. My daughter is slower than others in some of her skills and Dr. Yong has gotten us in touch with so many good resources to help her. Very much appreciate what she has done for us.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Love love LOVE Dr. Yong! I really CANNOT say enough good things about her. She LISTENS and I feel like she is really on the same page as me. She is a GEM and I only wish we could see her all the time for my LO. Her advice is solid and when I'm completely overthinking everything about LO, she takes the time to actually EXPLAIN it all and lets me know what is normal and when I don't need to worry. I would recommend her to anyone. No hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Informative and attentive to my questions. Took great care of my child after she was born!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

We were referred to Dr. Yong by our family doc for our son's reflux. She is very warm, understanding and answered all our questions. She has great bedside manner. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I was recently recommended by my friends to bring my child to Dr Yong and I am very happy that she is now the paediatrician for our child. She is very friendly and knowledgable. She really took her time with our 3 year old and never rushed us out like some other doctors do. She genuinely cares and I recommend her to other ppl looking for paediatricians for their kids

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

A lovely doctor overall! She obviously cares about her patients. I had many questions about my son's general health. She took the time to answer them patiently and thoroughly. She was very reassuring. I didn't feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Sharon Yong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthFirst