Ratings for Dr. Claire Hinnell

I have no words to thank Dr. Hinnell. She was a blessing in the last days of my dad.We as a family could not have asked for a more knowledgeable and warm doctor.She is so genuine in her care and very patient with all our never ending questions. Very lucky to have met her.I wish her all the best in her life. Once again thanks a lot Dr. Hinnell.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I feel so lucky to have met Dr. Hinnell. My time in the hospital could have been very frightening due to my circumstances, but it truly wasn't because I knew I was in the hands of someone both incredibly professional and remarkably warm. She seemed to genuinely care about my well-being and answered any questions I had fully and honestly. Also, she made me laugh, and that goes a long way in tense, medical situations! Thank you so much, Dr. Hinnell!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Saw Dr Hinnell for first time today. She was personable and more importantly knowledgeable. She took the time to listen examine and explain my issues. I could not have requested a better appointment and come away with so much promise of a treatment for my chronic illness.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Hinnell is, in my experience, thorough, very knowledgeable, and perhaps most importantly, personable, one gets the feeling she is speaking about and to me, the patient, not just matters in general. I hope I can keep her as my neurologist as long as I need one.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013