You may also like

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Highly knowledge and sincerely caring, my experience thus far with Dr. Fisher has been very positive and yielding some excellent progress. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

From the moment I spoke to him about my trouble getting pregnant I felt comfortable and relaxed. He had the most lovely bedside manner and really has answers and suggestions for all your needs.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Excellent doctor! I saw doctor Harris when I went through ivf, and I believe acupuncture helped a lot! doctor Harris also came the day of transfer, I also saw him the day before i delivered, I believe acupuncture helped out as well! He is very patient, friendly, welcoming and professional as well as his staff! He is very knowledgeable with Chinese medicine and provides great advice and information! I would highly recommend Doctor Harris!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

You are in great hands with Harris! He is very knowledgeable about Chinese medicine and when he explains things to me, it all makes so much sense! I very much look forward to my treatments with him because I know I can count on results being delivered and that feels great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Fisher has helped me and my wife trough IVF. His professional, knowlegeable, highly responsive and compassionate involvement has helped to conceive and carry baby boy to term. Both, I and my wife very much appreciate Dr. Harris hollistic approach and feel privileged to recommend his services to others in search of help.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Fisher about a year and a half ago. I had recently had an ectopic pregnancy and another miscarriage and was hoping to regulate my cycle and prepare my body for carrying a child to term. Through acupuncture and Chinese medicine, Dr. Fisher helped to regulate and shorten my cycle within a few weeks. After I suffered my third pregnancy loss, he helped me mentally and physically through the trauma and helped get me prepared to try again when I was ready. Finally, last spring I became pregnant again and continued seeing Dr. Fisher throughout my first trimester. I also started seeing him again during my last month of pregnancy to prepare my body for birth. I am thrilled to let you know that just over a week ago I gave birth to a healthy baby girl just 2 days before her due date. Throughout this whole process, Dr. Fisher has been knowledgeable, attentive and caring. At the appointments, he was always prompt, took time to address my concerns and answer questions and really took the time to get to know me. Between appointments, he was able to answer any questions that I had quickly via email. He also sent me valuable information about supplements, nutrition, meditation, exercise and acupressure points for labour. I would (and have to many friends) highly recommend Dr. Fisher.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Fisher for acupuncture during my pregnancy. Dr. Fisher was extremely courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Fisher took the time to sit down with me and discuss my pregnancy without making me feel rushed. Although I went to see Dr. Fisher for acupuncture, he went above and beyond during my appointment and reviewed acupressure and exercises to prepare for childbirth. Dr. Fisher also e-mailed some resources to me to ensure I could follow-up at home. Yinstill provides a clean, calm and professional setting for their clients. I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher and Yinstill Reproductive Wellness.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I was experiencing unexplained pelvic and lower back pain, for which my dr referred me to a specialist...thinking it might be endometriosis. Dissatisfied that I would have to wait several months for and appointment and might only have surgery as an option, I went searching for alternative treatment. I can across Yinstill in my search and their response was immediate. I started accupuncture treatment with Dr Fisher, along with his suggestion of Chinese medicine and within two weeks my pain was barely noticeable. After months of suffering, I finally felt like myself again. And within a month of regular treatment, I was pregnant with my second child! I continued with prenatal treatment and plan to return in the postpartum phase. The support I received throughout my treatment was amazing! I Would recommend Dr Fisher and Yinstill to anyone!! - RK

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I happened upon Dr Fisher in my search for prenatal accupuncture treatment. I called the clinic Yinstill and he was my first contact. He listened to my concerns and followed up immediately with emails. I was impressed with his followup after all appointments and access by email. Most helpful and timely. He answered all my questions and whete he could not, made sure to refer. I felt his care was very personalized. He is very responsive and a great listener, excellent caregiver.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Harris Fisher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harris graduated from the Canadian College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in Victoria BC with his Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Since then he has completed advanced study and internships with doctors of TCM in Victoria, Whitehorse, as well as in hospitals in China. Harris continues to add to his knowledge base with courses in pain management, stress management, endocrinology and fertility. Prior to moving to Vancouver, his clinical experience was in the fields of women’s health, fertility and men’s health at the Elements of Health Centre as well as preparing couples for assisted reproductive treatments at the Victoria Fertility Centre. In joining Yinstill Reproductive Wellness centre this focus on reproductive health continues to be at the forefront of Harris’ expertise in conjunction with a strong skill set in treating pelvic pain, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and menstrual irregularities. In 2009, Harris was involved in pilot study validating the effects of Acupuncture treatment for vulvar pain that was published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine. Stemming from his prior university degree in religion and philosophy at the University of Calgary, Harris has a strong affinity for the classical knowledge within TCM. Harris works from the fundamental principle inherent within TCM: balance. When the human body is in balance all of its systems operate in synergistic harmony. In working towards this treatment goal, Harris balances theory with clinical evidence to deliver an approach that is rooted in classical knowledge and supported by modern science. Harris balances his clinical practice with a passion for the outdoors. Whether on bike, board, boat or on foot, Harris enjoys all the aspects our beautiful west coast has to offer.

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

• The ACTIV Study: Acupuncture Treatment in Provoked Vestibulodynia

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fisher is a very friendly and professional individual. Will listen to issues and give clear, concise solutions. I would highly recommend Doctor Harris!"

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly knowledge and sincerely caring, my experience thus far with Dr. Fisher has been very positive and yielding some excellent progress. I would highly recom..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I spoke to him about my trouble getting pregnant I felt comfortable and relaxed. He had the most lovely bedside manner and really has answers an..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! I saw doctor Harris when I went through ivf, and I believe acupuncture helped a lot! doctor Harris also came the day of transfer, I also saw h..."

August 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://yinstill.com" to "http://www.newseasonsmarket.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "98683". Address has been updated from "None" to "2100b Southeast 164th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13607605005".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You are in great hands with Harris! He is very knowledgeable about Chinese medicine and when he explains things to me, it all makes so much sense! I very much..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fisher has helped me and my wife trough IVF. His professional, knowlegeable, highly responsive and compassionate involvement has helped to conceive and car..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Fisher about a year and a half ago. I had recently had an ectopic pregnancy and another miscarriage and was hoping to regulate my cycle an..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Fisher for acupuncture during my pregnancy. Dr. Fisher was extremely courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Fisher took the time to sit down ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 4, 2014