Ratings for Dr. Nora C. Hart

My experience with Dr. Cathy Hart was terrible. I had previously seen one of her Associates, Dr. Kristen Gilbert, who was absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately Kristen left for reasons unknown to me and I ended up seeing Dr. Hart for the first and for the last time… I won’t go into the details of how the appointment went but Dr. Hart was not at all pleasant. She acted rude and in a very unprofessional manner. After repeated attempts to solicit a constructive dialog I suggested that this relationship was not going to work – she immediately closed her laptop and walked out of the room. Horrible experience. Avoid this doctor if at all possible.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Hart helps you by helping you with fewer medications and more supplements leading to a more natural approach that I appreciate. She recommends other doctors who recommend "natural courses of treatment like diet, supplements, and energy balance. I think the energy balance has been very helpful to me.

Submitted November 21, 2014