Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Ruskin

I have been a patient of Dr. Ruskin for quite some time. I have the utmost of confidence in him. He exudes professionalism in addition to being one of the most sincere doctors I've dealt with regarding my pain situation. He strives to provide me with a pain free life. Dr. Ruskin takes time to explain each procedure with me, so I know exactly what to expect. As far as his staff goes, they are tops in my book. I couldn't ask for a more caring, considerate & passionate group of people. I've recommended & will continue to recommend Dr. Ruskin & the Desert Pain Institute to anyone in need of pain relief!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr Ruskin and his staff are the best I have ever seen for my back pain. He is very personable and exudes confidence in his practice. His staff is the best also. They make the procedure so easy and comfortable as possible. He explains everything he's going to do before he does it and will interview you to a point where you are sure that he's going to do the thing that will help you the most. And he does!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

My first time visit went very well dr Ruskin ask many questions to be sure he understood where my pain was and how severe and what caused my pain he was very friendly and told me what he recommended to start my treatments

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Everyone is so efficient. I appreciate all the excellent care I receive from all the Drs, medical assistants.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Great facility, got appt in one day, Dr Ruskin is very personable and listen to my concerns. All the staff treated me and my wife with respect, great personalities.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Everyone was very helpful. I especially liked the Dr Ruskin's helpful recommendations

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Ruskin listen attentively to my concerns and was very empathetic. Seemed very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I think the office staff and doctors are very professional and clear speaking, they explain the next procedures very clearly and set appointment up easily.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

They have helped my pain greatly and very happy with the office and their service.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

very pleasant & professional visit. Good plan for treatment. Thank You

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Richard J. Ruskin's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)