Ratings for Dr. Nicole Yap

Was an all round flawless experience very happy with my surgery and the result . Can’t speak highly enough of Dr Yap

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I had breast cancer last year in August, a double mastectomy, and cant thank Dr Nicole enough, everything was made so easy and I have never felt so reassured. Compassionat, knowledgeable just fantastic at her craft. The same with her breast nurse Deb just amazing!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I suffered for 12 months after this butcher operated on me most horrific time of my life still beating scares after paying another surgeon to fix her stuff up

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I had a very good experience with Dr Yap. I had a big nodule in my thyroid and was feeling lost and scared at that time. In my first consultation with Dr Yap she explained everything in detailed manner and suggested to remove it. I had the surgery arranged very quickly and Dr Yap was very reassuring. After the surgery, the scar on my throat/neck is hardly visible.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had surgery by Dr yap at the time thought she was quite good but l rang 2 days after surgery wanting to see if the things l was going through was normal as l was not in a good state. Her reception told me to ring the hosp as she can't help and Dr yap unavailable l asked if she could ring back when available, hospital says ring surgeon. Never heard. Rang again 2 weeks latter with other concerns still no response. I am still having concerns with a feeling of a lump in my throat and not sleeping rang again 2 nd time in a week the only thing l can do is make an appointment. I live too far out to be going for an appointment to ask a few questions that can be answered over the phone. Thought this would also save her time. Don't surgeons like to follow up. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I was also told by reception and Dr Yap that l had paid my account then received an account 2 wks latter????? Not sure about knowledge question as l can't get to ask questions. I am not a person who usually goes to the drs.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Highly recommend very very comfortable with dr nichole yap from the start to the very end I felt at ease and safe. Being a mum of two and for the first time in a very long time I did something purely for me i got a breat lift apart from a mothers constant guilt we have once we have children I couldn't be happier with ghd outcome. For anyone who is considering a lift highly recommend dr nichole yap goodbye to full coverage bras

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014