Ratings for Dr. Marcia Bonazzi

Our baby was delivered by Marcia . She and her midwife team where very helpful . Being our first child and our first experience her team kept us assured and confident . It was a smooth go with Marcia , she never makes us tensed and gives us the confidence . We did read her previous reviews before taking her as our OB. But trust us for us it was a totally different experience . Thank you Marcia .

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

The first thing you should ask her is she going to be available when your baby is due. Unfortunately for me SHE WASN'T!! I found out 1 month before my first baby was due that she was leaving to go to New York for Christmas. Every week she would say "You haven't had the baby yet?" I got the impression all she wanted to do was MAKE me have c-section to benefit her. I ended having the baby WITHOUT her and her fill in was Dr. Bella (AMAZING OB) who delivered my beautiful baby boy NATURALLY as well. i was so happy and relieved. It was a blessing in disguise and guess who I went to for my 2nd pregnancy? You guessed it Dr. Bella. Couldn't understand a word Dr. Bonazzi used to say also. Don't waste your time and money and especially the health of your unborn child.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015