Ratings for Dr. Saul Soheil Lahijani

Honestly, don't waste your time. He's great until he has your money, but after that rude. Also, he is ALWAYS at least 30 min late to follow-up appointments

Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Saul performed laser liposuction for me 1.5 years ago with great success. My underlying condition precluded me from walking shirtless on the beach; now I can proceed with great confidence. His unmatched surgical skills as well as professional and caring bedside manner complement one another. These qualities allowed me to feel comfortable in my choice of plastic surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Saul without reservation or second thought.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I had my TT and lipo in September 2013. Dr S was great. He is blunt and honest but I personally is what is needed when making such a decision. The results were great. I feel great and would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a natural looking belly button, flat stomach, and tight stomach muscles.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

RUDE not professional and does not answer questions. Do not waste your time or money . He is not knowledgeable about most treatments and has no idea what he is talking about his practice needs to be shut down !

Submitted July 15, 2013

I had come to the Vanderbilt Residents' Clinic in Nashville TN for my fourth breast surgery after 3 unfortunate surgeries; there I was introduced to Dr. Lahijani. He did by far the best surgery by inserting the implant underneath the muscle, creating a very natural look and feel, as well as a breast lift. The scars were minimal and the result fantastic. At one point I came back to him to correct a slight asymetry in nipple balance, and he perfected this with a slight tweaking during a brief procedure. During the whole process, his warm and professional bedside manner made me very comfortable with the whole experience. I would defintely recommend Dr. Lahijani for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013