Ratings for Dr. Richard De Boer

I have been under Dr Richard De Boer,s care for more than 7 years and been through several up's and down's but he has always been there. I really feel he is concerned and interested in my well belling , i.e. a fantastic caring person an I am still here because of him and the chap upstairs.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have been with dr de boer for two years now an he has been fantastic caring an any time i was worried about any thing he would call back him self an talk to me an not rush me off Dr de boer makes you feel special an your just not another patient i cant praise him enough he is the best brillant

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Excellent oncology practitioner, really listens, clearly explains chemo,encouraging and caring. Pity they can't clone practitioners like him! I declined chemo for other health reason still he was caring and encouraging - really respects patient wishes and their decisions. 3 for punctual is a compliment you are not 'rushed off' or discarded.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013