Ratings for Dr. Gary Andolfatto

He prescribed medication that was not production for two years. He is rude and arrogant. He never introduce himself and did like I asked him what is your name. I am sure he has some issues. The staff also sent me to nowhere. He did not like when I asked him about the staff sending me to a place that was closed. I served 10000 people no one complains and you! That's it go!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Spent 8 hours in emergency yesterday and Dr. Andolfatto was amazing. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very thorough with all his tests. He is the first doctor that I've seen in and out of emergency and clinics to finally find out what was wrong with me - an abdominal hernia - he took that one extra step for a CT scan and that's where it showed up - none of the other doctors thought about doing a CT scan. He's very friendly, easy to talk to and when he talks to you he's easy to understand and you feel very calm afterwards. If I could give him 10 out of 10 I would !!!! Lions Gate Hospital - hold onto this doctor as he has really improved the quality of ER. All the nurses on duty last night think the world of him and he interacts with his staff real well - he's very respectful of the staff and you can tell that the staff really respects him and admires a good doctor like him to work with.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I was admitted to E.R. on Sunday 5:00 a.m. with severe sharp pain left chest,fever and malaise. Dr. Andolfatto's methodical procedures to find diagnosis of pleurisy/pneumonia while keeping me comfortable with medication and up to date information in a calm, professional manner left me feeling very grateful to have been under his care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Andolfatto was excellent all around. I came in with a dislocated shoulder, and he was able to replace it surprisingly smoothly, with minimal discomfort and no medication (in contrast with several other less pleasant experiences i've had in other hospitals). Excellent bedside manner as well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013