Ratings for Dr. René Allard

Dr. Allard was my Mom's Anesthesiologist in April 2010 when my Mom underwent open heart surgery. After her surgery when he walked into her room, her face lit up. She adored and respected him for his bedside manner, his knowledge and professionalism then. Recently my Mom was diagnosed with cancer and underwent surgery. The Surgeon told my Mom that he was trying to get Dr. Allard for her surgery and this completely thrilled her. Since her surgery Dr. Allard has continued to visit my Mom and check in on her while in the hospital. He is a very, very genuine and caring Doctor with a great sense of humor and true passion for his job. When he would see me in the hospital, he always recognized me and stopped to say hello and comment on my Mom and her progress. He certainly knows his work and is a very likeable gentleman. I can't say enough good things about him. I think that when the hospitals top Cardiologist and top OBGYN request to have him, that speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013