Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Patel

Went to walk in clinic in West Hills near Safeway to get Rx refills. Got this Dr. Patel .. very rushed very rude arrogant etc. He mixed up two of my prescription bottles and accused me stongly and in a very rude know it all manner of taking two of the same type of medicine!! I told him in no uncertain terms if he looked at the bottles closer he would see they are ... and ... all he said was OH ! and never apologized. VERY RUDE ! Would not fill a certain Rx and gave a big song and dance of the med that I knew of very well. Since then I found a new Family Dr. same last name. I hesitated until my husband saw her first and no relation!!! extremely nice, professional and humble. Dr. Divya Patel in the clinic by London Drugs Richmond Rd and Sarcee Trail SW. No relation to the rude mail Patel. Also I noticed that all the staff well most were of one nationality. Hard to understand and the receptionist was curt. The African nurse was very nice and embarrassed about Dr. Patel's attitude to me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I saw the doctor and he seemed very rushed and got rid of me right away. He gave me a medicine and told me to check with the pharmacist if it will be interfering with my current medication. The pharmacist faxed him the info and was waiting for a long time to hear back from him. I thought the doctor should know if his prescription will interfer with my current medication. He is a doctor.. :(

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Patel first saw my son in December when my son was 6 months. His symptoms included cough, runny nose, diarrhea, fever. Dr Patel diagnosed him with a cold and was clearly irritated with our visit. After a miserable week I visited another fabulous doctor and my son was diagnosed with an ear infection and given a course of antibiotics. While on the antibiotics his symptoms subsided immediately. . The second doctor also ordered a routine urine test which confirmed a bladder infection. How frustrating that he had been misdiagnosed and that I was led by doctor Patel to feel so paranoid! I will not be returning to Dr Patel or the MCI clinics in the future.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013