Ratings for Dr. Samantha Stasiuk

Dr. Stasiuk was very kind and professional. I left feeling cared for. She was a pleasant young lady.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I waited an hour and a half to find an officious condescending dr. She walked out while I was trying to ask her questions about medications. Unbelievably rude.

Submitted March 5, 2017

After working with many medical students and residents over years of practice, Dr. Stasiuk is amongst the brightest physicians I have had the pleasure of ever working with. The fact that she is also one of the most gentle, compassionate souls as well makes her the ideal family physician: caring, empathetic,and knowledgable about a wide array of topics. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have her as a FP is enormously blessed. I would have no reservations having her treat myself or my family.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Reading this, I'd like to comment as well... I too have had nothing but wonderful interactions with this physician while she worked as a resident with my regular doctor. She does both family medicine and maternity care, and seems very knowledgable in both. Any lady to have her for their delivery is lucky (I know this as she was working on call the night my friend delivered her baby). She is always a delight to see in the office, and as far as I'm concerned, she is very professional and compassionate!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have never had anything but positive experiences with Dr. Stasiuk. She is a new physician and therefore is sometimes a bit more cautious with her recommendations (looking things up takes time, but is the responsible thing to do and I appreciate that). She is very polite and professional and obviously had a good relationship with the staff in the clinic. I am sorry to read the previous review of Dr. Stasiuk, as this has absolutely never been my experience in the past 2 years.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Stasiuk was a horrible and rude doctor. She lacked any compassion or empathy towards me even though she is a trained medical professional. I would rather deal with my symptoms on my own then wait for 1.5 hours to see her. You are better off finding another family physician.

Submitted December 27, 2014