Ratings for Dr. Thanh Lang Truong

The worst clinic I've experienced. The dentist rarely explains and do everything too quickly. I remember when he made a crown for my tooth, two weeks later, it fell and charge me again for repairing it! I guess that's their way of taking your money even more... The dentist and his secretary (his wife) only care about stealing your money. Don't be a victim, GO FIND ANOTHER DENTIST!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

He is always kind and very helpful. He is very understanding since his clinic is situated in an more poor area and does not get the richess clientele. He is a very good dentist, very gentle but very sure ps himself. However his wife is his secretary and believe me she is a pain in my ***. She is arrogant with patients and only cares about money. She is awfully rude and thinks she's on top of everybody. Wake up lady, you're just a secretary. My family and I have had a lot of problems with her. When people say that opposite attracts, that's the case of Dr.Truong and his wife. I feel sorry for him. The only reason I changed dentist is because of her. Dr.Truong is a very good dentist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Cash is more interesting for him then anything else never see any Dentist like that make me more aware of going to dentist!! Just seeing your money but nothing else! Him and his wife who happens to be his secretary ...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013