Ratings for Dr. Rhys Vaughan

I have had gastric issues for years and finally found a doctor who is not only concerned with the issue of Gastroenterology but understands and takes into consideration all the other conditions l have which may impact my care, and he takes the time to keep in contact with my other specialists. This is what we call" Holistic Care", because like many things in life nothing is usually caused in isolation. Thank You Rhys, hope you/we can sort out my problems.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Rhys is an excellent doctor. Rhys is not only really knowledgeable in his field , he has a great sense of humour and bedside manner. I was referred to Rhys by my specialist Jamie kearsley and was glad after meeting with Rhys . Thank you for everything Rhys .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr Vaughan has a warm and caring manner. He is thorough and supportive with the ability to clearly explain the condition, its implications and treatment options. His approach is empowering.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Very Knowledgeable, reassuring, very helpfull, understanding, lovely friendly Doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013