Ratings for Dr. Steven Andrews

A beautiful and caring man. Thank you Dr Andrews for looking after my mother so well. Her shoulder is better than ever. Your kindness will always be remembered as will the warm and helpful reception staff you have working for you. You and your team are just wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Hands down best surgeon in Brisbane. Dr Steve Andrews is a fantastic doctor, very caring and explains everything very very clearly. As for his staff they are wonderful. Dr Andrews is very lucky to have such a supportive and hard working team behind him. Every time I walk into the office Im always greeted by the reception staff, they make me feel very welcomed and they all are very helpful and such lovely people also very efficient. If you have an upper limb injury I would highly recommend contacting their rooms for an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Andrews was very knowledgeable and my surgery was successful. As far as surgery goes, that should be enough although the whole process for me was not particularly smooth. As the surgery was a shock to me, I didn't ask all the questions I wanted to at the time. I told Dr Andrews and a receptionist that I had never had surgery nor visited a hospital before, yet all I was told was you need surgery, it will be an overnight stay and then rehab. Not particularly in depth or helpful for someone who has never done this before. A little more guidance from the receptionists would have been great, as well as a little more empathy to my situation - in short, the receptionists seemed stuck up and not at all helpful. I would recommend Dr Andrews as a surgeon as he fixed up my snapped tendon perfectly. Ihave had a very successful recovery, but as far as his staff and information delivery goes, that needs work.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr Andrews is one of nicest doctors I have ever met. He is just such a down to earth man. His reception staff are well organised and very helpful. I had been to see 2 other doctors and I thought my elbow was never going to recover. It’s now better than my other one. I feel very lucky to be a patient of this lovely man.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Beautiful man with great team and staff that are very helpful. My shoulder is better than ever. Dr Andrews a very kind man that took time with me and explained my treatment. His staff were very helpful and friendly too. I would recommend his practice to anyone. A brilliant man with a great personality. Talks to you like your a real person and makes time out of his day for your family who may also need to talk to him about your treatment. Thankyou.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Rushed and uncaring. Nice enough to start with but it all went sour after surgery. Things were not going as well as he expected and when I told him so he couldn’t disappear fast enough. Awful office manager too, very hard to deal with. I suggest you stay away

Submitted December 12, 2017

I had Shoulder Surgery with this person following a work injury. My Shoulder is giving me more grief postoperative than preoperative.

Submitted November 7, 2017

Excellent specialist. Really knows his field and was very careful to explain myself injury and the corrective procedure. I very glad he performed my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Andrews is extremely caring and goes the extra mile. His bedside manner unreal. Such a genuine man. His staff really helpful and organised. He can run late but that's what happens when you wait for the best.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Can I book a room at this 'Bedside Manor'? Dr Andrews is independent of the whims of insurance companies.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017