Ratings for Dr. Steven Andrews

Excellent specialist. Really knows his field and was very careful to explain myself injury and the corrective procedure. I very glad he performed my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great Surgeon ! Great Staff ! Great outcome ! Dr Steve was just down to earth. I had a complex injury and travelled long distance to see him. He is well respected in rural areas. His staff are Ki d and well organised - a credit to to lovely man. Thanks Dr Steve.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Andrews is extremely caring and goes the extra mile. His bedside manner unreal. Such a genuine man. His staff really helpful and organised. He can run late but that's what happens when you wait for the best.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Can I book a room at this 'Bedside Manor'? Dr Andrews is independent of the whims of insurance companies.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Great results from hand and wrist surgery. Dr Andrews was very attentive and knowledgable. My scars are virtually non-existent. 90-95% healing and movement even with permanent metal fixation in numerous places.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Both times I was there he was a min of 30mins late, he also seemed guided by insurance companies rather then properly investigating the matter. I still have no strength and limited range of movement in my shoulder, but Dr Andrews refused to investigate the matter further

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Great bedside manor. He did a 4 hour job on my hand/wrist to correct a previous surgeons work. Unfortunately this came under workers comp and I feel he was guided by they insurance company requirements and not mine. I still can't work, but the work Steve did was very good and I can't fault him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

very proffesional.does a great job. very caring . a good bed side manner. follows up to the very end

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013