Ratings for Dr. Warren Wark

Dr Wark is truly an excellent family doctor who truly cares for his patients. He is exceptionally knowledgeable (I too work in the same field) and honest. He is hard working and his morales and ethics are bar none - something that is truly rare these days.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I had seen (without exaggeration) 4 GPs since relocating to Townsville and Dr Wark is the first and only one who made me feel that I finally can stop searching. He truly is a caring practitioner that will take your needs and issues seriously and you will not feel like a number. I still cannot believe he is a bulk billing doctor as there are others in Townsville who charge and do not compare to him. Additionally, his approachability and ethics are a rarity - there aren’t many like him left in the healthcare industry anymore.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great doctor who cares hard to find these days. Found something I had wrong which no other GP did trust him greatly

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Great Doctor that treats you as a person not as a number genuinely cares about his patients and runs his practice according, unlike some other clinics who are only interested in treating as many clients as possible as they run their practice as a business.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

fantastic doctor I have seen him since I was a teenager and now my kids see him he is kind caring and compassionate and extremely great with kids, very knowledgeable and always strives to do his best I would recommend him for anyone and people with children. in my opinion best doctor in Townsville because he actually cares and learns your name. keep up great work

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Good practice for the family. Lucky to have a GP in our area.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013