Ratings for Dr. Paul Jang

Great dentist and staff. Cant say much more. Not a fan of going to dentists but they made it easy for me. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

From my first appointment to my final post surgery appointment I found the service to be friendly & professional. I had a gum graft. They explained the procedure to me which helped me feel very confident. After my surgery, I was given phone calls to make sure everything was going well. The staff are also very friendly & professional. I will definitely recommend Dr. Jang’s services.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

This entire office is 5-stars! Thank you Dr. Jang!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

The reviews before me are all absolutely true...not much I can add, except getting an implant prosthesis is one of the best things I ever did for myself....should of done this years ago..If you are reading this and thinking should I get this done..Yes! It will change your life...I no longer hid my face...I don't look so grumpy...I have a nice smile...and most important, I can eat real food again. Dr. Jang is an excellent surgeon..his team fantastic! Many thanks to the incredible people at Langley Periodontics...Doreen Chance

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

If you need to have a gum graft done, this is the place to do it! The staff is wonderful and welcoming and the procedure is clearly explained. Everyone is extremely professional and yet so personable. Dr Jang did a wonderful job with my gum graft -- the surgery under sedative was super relaxing and the results couldn't have been better. The recovery does take some time, but it is all worth it. I had previously had another gum graft done, on the other side of my mouth by someone else, using a different technique, and the gum graft by Dr Jang is far superior. It's amazing to see the comparison in my mouth! Well done, Dr Jang and team!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

From my initial consultation to my oral surgery to my 2 follow up visits I was very impressed by everyone in the office. This is a "well oiled machine". I did call the office a couple of times after my surgery and every one of the staff I spoke with were knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Jang and his assistant were very professional and great at explaining what would happen during and after the surgery. Was a real pleasure to work with such a fantastic group of professionals.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

I had a large amount of gum grafting done by Dr. Paul Jang. My right side top and bottom, my left side top and bottom, and my bottom front...that is almost my whole mouth. I had to go for 2 separate graft appointments 4 months apart because there was so much work to be done. I took 10 days off for both surgeries because I wanted to heal properly. I followed the Dr's plan for pain management and oral care afterwards. Everything ran smoothly for both surgeries. Staff was caring and supportive. They accepted me arriving late for one of my appointments because I was stuck behind a community foot-race event. They did a small touch-up on one graft at no cost. Staff called after the surgery to make sure I was fine at home. I have recommended this procedure and Dr. Paul Jang to everyone who asks..."how did those gum grafts go?" My regular dentist check-ups have since been without freezing even for a cleaning so that is a huge improvement. Thank you Dr. Paul Jang.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

I had a molar tooth implant with no complications. Surgery healed very quickly with only minor temporary pain on the day of surgery. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Very pleased with the outcome - Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

I had gum graft surgery at Langley Periodontics & Implant Surgery in Langley. Dr. Paul Jang and his staff were pleasant and professional. My procedure was quick and completely painless, they made me feel very comfortable and I am very pleased with the end results. If I need to have any future work done, I would 100 percently go back to Dr. Jang. Thank you again Dr. Jang and your very very helpful team. Irene

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

My 13 year old son had a graft done by Dr. Jang. I have to say that my expectations were surpassed. From the moment we had our consultation to the final post OP, we received nothing my high quality service. The office runs so smoothly & seamlessly. Dr. Jang & the CDA Jessica are so personable & made my son feel very comfortable & @ ease. The day of the surgery, my son was mildly sedated & after about & hour of the procedure he was walking out with a smile on his face. Let me tell u how shocked I was! The healing: No pain. Only the slightest bit on the way home when the freezing started coming out. That's it. For the whole healing period. I was so pleased in our decision to drive a little further than home to receive such excellent service & a well healed graft. Thank you to everyone on the team!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Paul Jang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jang received his Bachelor in Biology from the University of British Columbia. He completed his dental degree from Boston University School of Dental Medicine, with Cum Laude honour receiving numerous awards. He continued his postgraduate education at the University of Illinois at Chicago to specialize in Periodontics and Implant Surgery. During his residency training, Dr. Jang conducted research on bone regeneration and the effect of HIV infection on oral health. Following residency training, Dr. Jang obtained Board certification in both U.S. and Canada. Dr. Jang currently maintains a private practice specializing in periodontal and implant surgery in Langley, BC. In 2006, he was invited to teach at the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia where he serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Implant Surgery. He is the founder of the Langley PerioImplant Study Club where he mentors and trains dentists from all over the world. Dr. Jang provides all aspect of periodontal and implant care with special emphasis on periodontal cosmetic procedures and advanced non-invasive implant therapy to complete patient's overall oral health.

• Korean