Dr. Paul Jang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Jang

Dr. Jang and his staff did a great job and made my experience as pleasant as it could be. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Jang and his staff are absolutely fantastic. Over the last three years I had gum surgery and four implants. I highly recommend this office. I am very happy with my results from start to finish. Krista

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I was absolutely terrified about my procedure, but the doctor and staff were so comforting and helpful that I was able to go ahead with the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

The staff and doctors at this clinic are excellent. I've never had to wait long in the waiting room and they seem like they really care about patients' well-being.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Thank you so much to Dr. Jang and all of his staff! They were outstanding! They were all very courteous, friendly, informative, and very professional, it felt like I’ve know these girls forever, they made me feel right at home and very comfortable! Dr. Jang was amazing! He explained everything in detail, was very gentle and professional! I had very little discomfort through the whole process of getting an implant.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Having your gums done is not something you look forward to but all staff were so on it as far as pain management, follow up to see how I was doing and over all experience.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr jang and staff are great. Very helpful and caring. Sedation was great as I am afraid of needles. I am very happy with the implants he did in my mouth. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Langley Periodontics is amazing. I was extremely nervous to be orally sedated, the procedure and the aftermath of my surgery. Someone who hates the dentist this was a huge fear of mine. Dr. Yee and her team are unbelievably amazing. They make you feel calm and relaxed. Dr. Yee calls you personally the next day to make sure you are doing well. The follow ups are thorough and reassuring. The front end staff and coordinators are very well organized which makes the whole experience that much better. I cannot recommend this amazing team more! Thank you for making me love my smile!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Three implants and three positive experiences ! Would highly recommend to anyone needing peridontal work.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

This is the perfect dentist, with the perfect staff. Dr. Jang is gentle, knowledgeable and efficient. Everyone in his office was kind, efficient and helpful. I had a successful implant and I would happily return to Langley Periodontics & Implant Surgery without hesitation. Thanks & cheers! Adele

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Paul Jang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jang received his Bachelor in Biology from the University of British Columbia. He completed his dental degree from Boston University School of Dental Medicine, with Cum Laude honour receiving numerous awards. He continued his postgraduate education at the University of Illinois at Chicago to specialize in Periodontics and Implant Surgery. During his residency training, Dr. Jang conducted research on bone regeneration and the effect of HIV infection on oral health. Following residency training, Dr. Jang obtained Board certification in both U.S. and Canada. Dr. Jang currently maintains a private practice specializing in periodontal and implant surgery in Langley, BC. In 2006, he was invited to teach at the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia where he serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Implant Surgery. He is the founder of the Langley PerioImplant Study Club where he mentors and trains dentists from all over the world. Dr. Jang provides all aspect of periodontal and implant care with special emphasis on periodontal cosmetic procedures and advanced non-invasive implant therapy to complete patient's overall oral health.

• Korean