Dr. Paul Jang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Jang

Dr jang and staff are great. Very helpful and caring. Sedation was great as I am afraid of needles. I am very happy with the implants he did in my mouth. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Langley Periodontics is amazing. I was extremely nervous to be orally sedated, the procedure and the aftermath of my surgery. Someone who hates the dentist this was a huge fear of mine. Dr. Yee and her team are unbelievably amazing. They make you feel calm and relaxed. Dr. Yee calls you personally the next day to make sure you are doing well. The follow ups are thorough and reassuring. The front end staff and coordinators are very well organized which makes the whole experience that much better. I cannot recommend this amazing team more! Thank you for making me love my smile!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Three implants and three positive experiences ! Would highly recommend to anyone needing peridontal work.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

This is the perfect dentist, with the perfect staff. Dr. Jang is gentle, knowledgeable and efficient. Everyone in his office was kind, efficient and helpful. I had a successful implant and I would happily return to Langley Periodontics & Implant Surgery without hesitation. Thanks & cheers! Adele

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I had an implant done and honestly this is what customer service is all about. This entire office has the most courteous, happy, friendly, knowledgeable, polite (I could go on) people working there. Never once did I hear a rude comment or see an unhappy face. From day one I felt so welcomed and at home. I was recommended by a friend and will most certainly also recommend Dr. Jang's office. You give top class treatment to your patients. Thanks so much everyone for all the care. Phillipa

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Had a Gum Graft. Pleasant experience by staff, mouth hurt but thats to be expected. Helped to squeeze me in when I had a concern with my implant. Everyone was very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I got an implant done at Dr. Jang's office back in April, 2017. He is the best periodontist I know. My surgery went so smooth, I did not feel any pain. Furthermore, the staffs at his office are very polite, professional, and knowledgeable. All in all, I am in need of another implant and I will definitely go back to see him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I would and have recommended others to them as their personal caring for the patient ( Me ) was so good.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Excellent experience. Friendly, knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had an implant done for one of my front teeth. The service I got was excellent, and the staff were wonderful. They walked me through everything, helped with a change in insurance providers, and overall provided impeccable service. If I ever need more work done, I'll definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Paul Jang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jang received his Bachelor in Biology from the University of British Columbia. He completed his dental degree from Boston University School of Dental Medicine, with Cum Laude honour receiving numerous awards. He continued his postgraduate education at the University of Illinois at Chicago to specialize in Periodontics and Implant Surgery. During his residency training, Dr. Jang conducted research on bone regeneration and the effect of HIV infection on oral health. Following residency training, Dr. Jang obtained Board certification in both U.S. and Canada. Dr. Jang currently maintains a private practice specializing in periodontal and implant surgery in Langley, BC. In 2006, he was invited to teach at the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia where he serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Implant Surgery. He is the founder of the Langley PerioImplant Study Club where he mentors and trains dentists from all over the world. Dr. Jang provides all aspect of periodontal and implant care with special emphasis on periodontal cosmetic procedures and advanced non-invasive implant therapy to complete patient's overall oral health.

• Korean