Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Rivera

Contrary to other comments, I have found his M.A. To be very nice and helpful. Dr . Rivera has very non-chalant manner, but should you be hospitalized, he is amazing orchestrating your overall care. He listens to your complaints, doesn't overreact, but leaves your room and takes action. I have had numerous quite serious hospitalizations and I am always impressed with his supervision as my PCP. I highly recommend him, and I am a retired RN. His manner is polar opposite of my surgeon, yet he supports the specialist's plan and communicates with him frequently. A good doctor and nice man. Plan to refer my husband to him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

He's a nice guy. His staff is brutal. Absolutely brutal. Brutal = lazy, incompetent, miserable. Ultimately, his strengths don't make up for his staff's...weaknesses is too nice of word. They're complete Bs.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

The DR ids caring knowable, His stuff is mostly unfriendly, unhelpful. Makes you feel like your doing them a favor for coming in their office. They over book all the appointments. Long waits.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Robert H. Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)

Oxford