Ratings for Dr. Michelle Janbakhsh

I went through a lot of bad dentists and had very bad experiences, leaving me with teeth that need a lot of fixing . Dr Jan is carring and very personable , most of all she is very professional and holistic all the way, wchih I love!. She made me feel comfortable and totally pain free. I have had very good experience with modern smile dental!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr Jan has the lightest touch with a needle of any dentist I've ever been to. She is conservative (doesn't fix what doesn't need fixing), respectful towards her patients and her staff, and holistic in her approach (uses less toxic materials and less invasive procedures when possible).

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

I brought my two children here in hopes of getting dental work done without much of a fuss. Luckily, Dr. Jan was very patient and helpful throughout the whole process. She was gentle with the kids and accommodated any needs very generously. I would recommend this dentist 150%! Great dentist, Great service!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Janbakhsh office is very nice modern updated and a very nice experience. i like that they inform you of copay's fees before work is done so there is no confusions, they also call ans emailappt reminders and thats great for a mind like mine

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013