Dr. Marc A. Letellier

Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Letellier

Dr. Letellier surgical technique has improved my life 150%! I am no longer in constant neck or wrist pain. My back and my posture has improved and I feel great since I had surgery four months ago. I am thankful and grateful for Dr. Letellier's expertise and knowledge is fixing necks! If you have a chronic problem an have been to every other specialty, you need to come see Dr. Letellier!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

He did my step sons brain surgery in 1989 when he was a junior in high school. To this day he has had no problems and lives a productive life. I agree with the bedside manner but I can accept that because of his excellent surgical skills. When he was practicing in medicine in Wisconsin he had an assistant that would take care of the bedside manner. I think his name was Bob.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

bedside manner is horrible - never took his sunglasses off. diagnostic skills not first class; however, surgical technique seems excellent. Jekyll & Hyde - great in the OR - but immensely difficult to take outside the ER. Blunt and impersonal.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

He did my first lumbar laminectomy and it was a very good surgery, with quick recovery. Four years later I'm having problems in the same area and will go to him again. Office wait time is very long. Also, make sure his surgical staff is covered by your insurance. One of them wasn't and I ended up paying about $2,000 out of pocket!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Marc A. Letellier's Credentials

• Univ Laval, Fac De Med, Sainte-Foy, Que, Canada (Grad. 1970)

• BCBS Illinois