Ratings for Dr. Brian Dembiniski

Extremely caring, kind, and attentive. Dr. Dembinksi is simply a light in this world, and my family is so grateful to him, and the care he provides. Individuals could only be so lucky to list this man as their family physician. Thank you Dr. Dembinksi.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

My husband suddenly suffered from a horrible depression. Dr . Dembinski was so caring and patient with him. They saw each other sometimes as much as every two weeks. Dr. Dembinski lined up a team of professionals to help and it worked! After a few months of counselling and proper medications the depression lifted and we both have our lives back dembinski

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Dembinski is the only doctor accepting patients.... why? Think of it..... I believe if you cannot say something nice, don't say anything. I have nothing to say!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Dembiniski took me on through a walk in appointment after having spent months in the hospital in Edmonton and needing help with prescriptions and post op care. He is super knowledgeable and very nice to work with. I feel lucky to have gotten into his practice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Dembinski took on my senior Mother. He is very patient with her and has been very thorough in treating her. Very professional and all we could ever hope for in an excellent doctor for our mother. He has even called her at home with results and to see how she is.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I met this doctor a year ago, he is awesome! Very knowledgable, my young daughter is very comfortable with him which says a lot since she's a toddler. He has kids of his own and is great with them. Very patient, spends time, I don't feel like I'm rushed with him and always helps answer all my questions!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013