Ratings for Dr. Kari Shandley

Great chiro, really finds your issues and helps fix them. A nice mix of muscle work and traditional chiro work. Great dr!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I was struggling with shoulder pain for several months and after a couple visits to Dr. Shandley the pain was gone. I had been seeing a physiotherapist regularly for three months with temporary relief but Dr. Shandley helped to make the pain stop. She was thorough, thoughtful and very helpful with recommendations for care to keep the pain away. This injury was a repetitive strain from working at a desk all day. I will not hesitate to go to her for any other pain or injury in the future.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Shandley is excellent. She has not only helped my wife and I with our various ailments, but she also made us so well, that the problems are gone for good. I have never been to a chiropractor who is as caring and professional as her. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

So helpful, kind, professional and caring. Her poison for people and her profession are evident. She's helped transform my body completely!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

My midwife recommended Dr. Shandley while I was experiencing tremendous rib pain while pregnant and I continue to see her along with my 10 month old daughter. Dr. Shandley is extremely caring and compassionate. She genuinely cares about her patients and is clearly extremely passionate about her work. She's thoughtful and gentle in her approach and takes great care to explain her assessments and course of treatment. I feel so cared for during my appointments with Dr. Shandley and love how wonderful she is with my baby girl!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Kari is cheerful, kind and knowledgeable. I always feel better after I leave her office. She has significantly improved my mobility in the few months I have been a patient.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

I only recently started seeing Dr. Shandley in December, but in that short amount of time she has worked miracles on my body. Kari works hard to understand the root problem and to find solutions, even alternative ones, to bring healing. She is thorough in her assessments and is just a wonderful chiropractor and person to engage with. Kari is knowledgable, creative, caring and wants you to be involved in the learning process with your body/injury. She is very passionate about bringing healing and it comes accross in her work. I wont see anyone else now, she's amazing!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Kari is absolutely wonderful, she takes the time to evaluate the problems you are having then reviews the options that will best suit your lifestyle and schedule. She spends her spare time learning more techniques to better treat her clients and ensure that they have a speedy and unhindered recovery. All of this combined with a great supportive and modern team the experience is one of greatness, and I would recommend her to anyone seeking help for chiropractic issues.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Shandley helped me so much with my vertigo and dizzyness. I had suffered for years with no traditional methods helping me. Her exam was thorough and she was very informative. I enjoy my visits with her and she always takes time to answer my questions and advocate on my behalf. I have sent so many people to see her and they have all had great results and are so happy with her gentle type of chiropractic care. It is so different from "regular" adjustments. There is no cracking but it always feels like I function better after a visit. I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013