Ratings for Dr. Steven Bailey

Dr. Steven Bailey with Mayfield Brain & Spine Institute has been a blessing in my life! My spinal problems started years ago. Dr. Steven Bailey has performed 2 surgeries fusing my neck which were both very successful. I was having extreme pain in my low back which went through my hip and down my left leg. I was miserable! Thankfully Dr. Bailey was able to perform a fusion which has given me relief from all the pain. His staff are very pleasant and helpful with whatever you may need. I've NEVER had to wait more than 3 minutes with any appointment I've had with Dr. Bailey. I'd like to THANK Dr. Steven Bailey and all of his staff for helping me live a pain free life! Sincerely, M.J.P.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Bailey operated on my back in the l5 area to correct severe pain in my left leg. The process from my first visit at Mayfield Clinic to my final review could not have gone better. I would like to thank the doctor and staff for there help and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016