Ratings for Dr. Graham Gibb

OMG! My wife pointed out what previous reviewer stated. Dr. Gibb was kmowlegable regarding my colonoscopy but I also smelled alcohol. At first I told my wife she was crazy and that it was rubbing alcohol but no it was coming from him! How is this allowed to happen!? I too heard rumours(a party lover) but chose to trust my physican. He's always been short but I thought it was my fault but now reading similar reviews to my own I'm dropping him as my Doctor . His work was okay but so not worth the risk. Don't take my word for it, go see this guy and find out on your own......and then run.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Very impatient man. Seems to know his stuff but has little time for questions. Does not have a great rep amongst peers

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Seems like a knowledgeable man but has on three occasions had booze on his breath. Not judging but rumors of his "hard partying " are rampant. When not struggling with booze (or so it seems) he is competent and thorough. Many patients have murmured about his troubles....I'm coming straight at him. Good guy but needs some help because he is a good Doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Had a colonoscopy done this morning. Hospital staff was friendly and courteous. Dr . Gibb was excellent ! I'm from Sudbury and had 2 procedures previous, up there. Was in a lot of pain and it was rough. Never felt a thing here. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Incredibly rude man. Gets agitated when asked about procedure he will be performing. I wanted a simple recusal skin tag removed. Post op care was awful, I have never been in so much pain in my life(yes, worse than child birth).I had to go to another surgeon out of town because he didn't even do the procedure properly. The new dr did the procedure in her office and was appalled that surgeons in Peterborough take up OR time just to remove skin tags. This guy is a total joke. He has a terrible reputation amongst patients, staff and coworkers.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

horrible bed side mannerisms. all around dismissive patient care. poor

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017