Ratings for Dr. Tom Gleeson

have been with Gleason for about 2 years. He took care of me and is still takin care of me when I had literally 5 other doctors give up. You will wait but when it is your turn you have his undivided attention. He is a knowledge full person and to the point. He has a sense of humor and is professional. He performed laparoscopy on me and has since been working with me to bring me to healthy again. I enjoy his new secretary assistant very much. She is an absolute doll and they communicate well. Overall I definitely recommend him and plan to trust him until he retires as he knows what he is doing and is very thorough to the point of giving me follow up ultrasounds to make sure my recent IUD is in place even a year later. My favourite quote from him was definitely the moment before my surgery when I told him I was afraid cause I watched the procedure on YouTube and his response was "aah, it's just like a harpoon you'll be okay". It was a fun atmosphere for a surgery room.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013