Ratings for Dr. Georgio Aiello

This Dr. extracted a tooth that had a new crown and the root died and was causing pain. I saw him at Interface in St. Thomas. The Crown was delivered by my dentist, not Sr. G. Interface got me in quickly, the tooth was pulled expertly by this Dentist, and today I am in no pain no swelling and very happy to feel normal again. I will miss my big molar but I am feeling much better. Thank you, Dr., and Interface, St. Thomas.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr Aiello completed part of my implant. He was fantastic, and the staff were great also. I would highly recommend him as his attention to patients is comforting. Very relaxed and no fluff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Amazing man. I suggest everyone ask for him. He knew how anxious I was and talked me through everything. Next day no bruising. Minimal swelling and pain. He took watch said and listened. Just an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

First and subsequent consultations with Dr. Aiello were relaxed and patient centered. He provided what I felt to be an honest opinion and we developed my treatment plan together. Great chair-side manner. I felt valued as a patient and listened to. I can appreciate why Dr. Coups-Smith speaks so highly of her colleague!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

thank you so much Dr Aiello for coming to St Thomas hospital to pull my two top left and right wisdom teeth you are an amazing dental surgeon i was sad when my visits with you where over you staff both at interface and on the day of my surgery in operating room where great if i need a future surgery or my friends need surgery Dr Aiello you are the number one dental surgeon in my mind that i tell all my friends about Thanks Dr Aiello for everything you've done keep up your outstanding talent my friend

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015