Ratings for Dr. Regis W. Haid

I cannot speak highly enough about this man. Dr. Haid has fixed 2 unrelated issues in my spine over the past 5 years. I wouldn't be walking if it weren't for him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Haid's medical contributions in healthcare, his lengthy experience in neurosurgery and most importantly, his bedside manner, won me over with (5) stars. I recommend Dr Haid and his MA -Laura to anyone looking to explore surgical fusion options. Please ask your Neurologist to refer you into Atlanta Brain and Spine so you can work with one the best doctors in the US.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Very caring and interested in how I was feeling. Did not rush and took his time getting to know me as a patient, Very different from my lady doctor!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Haid in my opinion is the best in the country. He is excellent with complicated issues. I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Hard with my neck.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Haid is without a doubt the best neurosurgeon in the country. I wouldn't trust anyone but him with my spine! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Haid is amazing.if it wasn't for him, I literally wouldn't be able to walk. I sing his praises to anyone that will listen.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Haid and his staff are awesome. I had back pain from a congenital defect....I was born with it. My L-4 and L-5 had a seamless crack and was never a problem until after high school when I was not an active and in as good of shape. I bounced around to almost every spine clinic/office in Atlanta for 30 yrs. Each doctor told me to put off surgery until I could no longer deal with the pain....and hopefully technology would catch up. It did. Dr. Haid said this is a surgery he has plenty of experience with and he walked me through from the original consultation to the yearly follow up. He told me I would be out of work about 3 months to completely recover and his timing was spot on. The first week or so were sleepless nights and pain, but since then I feel great and have been working and going to the gym ect...I stretch every day and work out every other day. I maintain a healthy weight. All of these practices contribute to a normal active lifestyle. I have recommended Dr. too many and will continue to.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I had an operation from him because I was told by my friend (a cardiologist) that Dr. Haid was the best in the business and Dr. Haid told me I would be back at work in two weeks. He was my second opinion and the first Dr. told me 2 to 3 months. I was not able to work for 2 months. I have a physical job and when he saw me after my surgery he was arrogant and told me to change my life activities,consider changing my job that I had had for 10yrs and was best job ever. that I was not a kid anymore. Before the surgery he said I would have no restrictions. His PA Laura was horrible. The staff was terrible about giving messages and the Dr. nor the PA or staff returned calls. I have had 3 spine surgeries due to spine injury and his arrogance and follow up was the worst. I do not recommend him. I had a surgery from Carl Fackler in 2003 for a different area of spine and he was the best Dr. ever. So sad that he had retired before the last surgery. Choosing a different doctor would be my advice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Haid did my surgery in 2006. He and Laura were amazing and professional. I would never go to another surgeon. There were people in his waiting room from all over the country. He is the BEST! I walked out with no pain and remain pain free today.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Haid is the best. He did my L4-L5 fusion in 2007, and it took a little longer than he expected to be completely back to normal, but it was worth the wait. Dr. Haid got a team together on an emergency basis and spent Father's Day morning, 2007 performing my surgery, his badside maners was exceptional and he explained every bit of what I should expect. He and Laura is a great team. I have several other surgeries, none as scarey as this one, especiallly since I went to her with no feeling on my left side, and could not raise my left arm. Yes, I was almost parllized, and this was very scary, but Dr. Haid and his team made me so comfortable, that I just said my prayers and let God and Dr. Haid do their job. Thanks my angel, Dr. Haid and Laura. From Sharon T.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012