Ratings for Dr. Lina Saeed

I will not recommend she asked lot of personal questions not relevant and does not have enough knowledge gets furious very easily which is unprofessional made me sign family doctor contract without explaining it. Please avoid her she even misguides you in reading test results and does not know how to explain critical stuff. They are taking advantage of OHIP system and refer without proper reasoning.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Poor bedside manner, extremely unprofessional. Creates an unnecessary amount of appointments - called me in to say blood tests were OK. Referred me to every possibly specialist for unnecessary appointments. My observation was that they are taking advantage of the OHIP system.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I thought she listened to my complaints and addressed them and sent me for all the appropriate test in a timely manner

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Patient from fertility clinic, fills in when my obgyn is not in the office. Dr. Saeed doesn't have good bedside manner. Very rude and not empathetic. Does not take the time to explain procedures. Is always in a rush. I will not have her treat me again. I'm switching clinics because of how she treated me, I do not feel comfortable going back. She should not practice medicine!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Was very personable for meet and greet and then professionalism, quality of medical care and interpersonal skills/bedside manner went downhill. Always rushed, medical knowledge lacking and treats every appointment like an inconvenience. Dismisses concerns and leads you to feel unimportant and idiotic. Made me feel progressively insignificant after each visit. Secretary is wonderful and very helpful but this doctor is not someone I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I am extremely offended by this doctor, she treats me both medically and socially like I am a horrible person and because of who I choose to love, factors my physical health. She often claims that she doesn't have enough time to treat me on the days I come in even though, she has asked me to make the appointment for that specific reason, prolonging the actually treatment for weeks. The only positive thing I have experienced there is the secretary.

Submitted February 14, 2013