Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Bledsoe

Do not see this physician, Lisa Bledsoe, unless you plan on being treated like dirt. She will take you off of life-saving medications without consultation, consent or form or resolution. Furthermore, Do not bother any attempt of contacting her out of office. Fortunately the night I had inquiries regarding my medicinal concerns, Ms. Bledsoe was the doctor being paid to be the on-call physician. I had a few questions regarding her life-threatening changes in my medical history/prescription regimen that has stayed consistent since 2011. Upon questioning her reasoning, she changed completely. I had to ask her to lower her volume because she began to lose her professional demeanor, vocal dynamic and her semi-threating tone of voice was making me uncomfortable and, I would think, the innocent bystanders trying to check out in a public store uncomfortable on their typical day out to the super market. All I wanted to know was as to WHY she would feel the need to stop my medications that I need for survival without my consent, consultation, warning or form of resolution. My advice- I do not recommend Lisa Bledsoe. Do more research on her. There are red flags for her working technique all over the internet. I wish I'd had listened.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Bledsoe is extremely unkind and makes me feel stupid everytime I go in to see her. She constantly patronizes me and fails to even try to understand the amount of pain or discomfort I am feeling which results in her prescribing unhelpful and excessive medication.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Bledsoe prescribed opiod painkillers and birth control pills for my chronic migraine with aura. When I finally got a referral to see a neurologist (which came from my gynocologist because Bledsoe wouldn't do it) the neurologist was furious. Painkillers cause rebound headaches. They make chronic headache worse and create a feedback loop that leads to ever-increasing dependence. Bledsoe was treating me as if I had menstrual migraine despite me telling her multiple times I got migraines at all times of the month. Migraine with aura is different and carries increased risk of stroke, which means I'm contraindicated for hormonal BC. Virtually everything that Dr. Bledsoe recommended or prescribed regarding my migraines wasn't just wrong, it was actively harmful to my condition. It would have been one thing if she'd just admitted that she didn't understand migraines and given me my referral, but instead she acted like I was being unreasonable and needy by asking to see a specialist. She thinks everything can be solved with a prescription pad. If I was a drug-seeker, I'd think she was the best thing that ever happened.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Been going to Dr. Bledsoe for 10 years and always gives more than enough attention.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

She doesn't give a shot of your condition,she appear she s bored tesrless

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I was happy with Dr Bledsoe's knowledge of my problem. She helped me. The staff was very nice. I'm scared of needles and the lab girl made me feel very comfortable! Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Not a good doctor. Didn't seem to have any real concern for my medical issue or the pain I was in. Told me she would send a referral , sent one out of network. Called nurse and told her I was very sick for three days ( she just put me off ) . Last day had to be admitted to the hospital. So it's safe to say " quack" . I'd pay attention to these rating I saw them but took a chance anyhow but very unhappy with this type of " no medical care" . Dr Bledsoe should have called me herself and addressed the situation. Wouldn't let a dog be in pain for three days.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Called Dr. Bledsoe's office to get a PM appointment due to severe cough and asthma attacks. Dr. on vacation and no nurse until next afternoon. Girl said I hadn't been to the doctor since 2012, so why be in a hurry? I only go to the doc when I'm sick, and that was the last time. She referred me to the two riverview walkin clinics, which happen to both be closed today, which she probably knew. Ended up at ER, which is covered 100%, so no big deal. If dr. is going to be on vacation, someone should be there and at least ACT concerned. Problem stems from Bledsoe being only doctor there. There used to be 3, but two left. :(

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Bledsoe to anyone. She failed to take the time to treat me or run tests to figure out what was wrong with. After 3 weeks of her nonsense I opted for a new Dr. who diagnosed me with rheumatic fever. Dr. Bledsoe opted to keep prescribing me steroids instead of running tests. I developed rheumatic fever from a misdiagnosis of strep throat courtesy of Dr. Bledsoe.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I had no problems with Dr. Bledsoe however her staff, especailly Brenda the scheduling lady is over the top rude. I refuse to be mistreated by people that I am paying. Call me old fashioned I guess. Stay away from this doctor if you care about professionalism and caring attitude from hospital staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Lisa A. Bledsoe's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med