Ratings for Dr. Dean Sexsmith

What a lovely man! My oral health has never been in better hands. He made me feel safe, and respected. Gets the job done without too much chit chat.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

hes ok. nothing to brag about. def no chair side manners at alll

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Very impersonal. He gives one word answers and doesn't ever explain what he's doing. His staff is nice but he's condescending and rude. Switched to College Park and am much happier.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Does not talk to you or explain what is to be done. He made a big mistake on one of my teeth. Big hurt, never went back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Sexsmith was the very first dentist I tried when we moved to the area. I felt like a number instead of his patient. He seemed to have too many irons in the fire and couldn't leave the room fast enough to go make his next dollar...never went back. No bedside manner whatsoever :(

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Never on-time, rushed through work, and had terrible chair-side manner. Gave me one-word answers when I asked about having my wisdom teeth out (which I was incredibly nervous about doing and he sure didn't make me feel any better about it), showed little empathy, and was very condescending. Needless to say, I went elsewhere to have my wisdom teeth removed and certainly will not be back to Dr. Sexsmith or Westlake

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Fit me in and had knowledgable staff ! Made me feel comfterable and i will be returning next week to get my wisdom teeth out and to book my kids in :)

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013