Ratings for Dr. Hao Sun

We have been with Dr Sun since she came to the Drayton clinic. I have found that she is so busy reading the computer while you are talking that she doesnt listen. we have walked out of our appointments many times no further ahead then when we went in. Wishing we could change doctors but it would mean we would have to leave Drayton ..

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had a tumble one morning and was rushed to the ER. Dr. Sun was just about to leave for a break but quickly came to help based on the quick thinking of her staff. So grateful that she was able to help me get back on my feet again and scheduled a follow-up a few weeks later. At my age, you can't take these things lightly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Did not enjoy her in the ER. She was quick to jump to "its a cold" when my 2 kids cant sleep and were coughing to the point of puking. She also told me to give the kids bukleys for the cough (6 yo). which after some research seems like a bad idea. I guess ill wait for family doctor I will avoid her medically if at all possible.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I love Dr. Sun, so much better then my previous doctor. She always takes the time to listen to me,and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I visited Dr. Sun and thought she had an excellent demeanor, extremely knowledgeable and always helpful. Glad she was there for me when I needed her!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I am so glad to have her for a new doctor! I have had problems for so many years with my health and it is good to finally have a women doctor that understands my problems. She is so sweet and kind to me and my family. She also helped my mother out when she was sick in the hospital. I am so glad she came to town!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I have been with Dr Sun since she came to the clinic. Just before Dr Kam left I came in with serious problems which took a few visit over a 6 month period to finally be sent to a specialist where I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and Hyperthyroidisum. After a bumpy road and hospitalization for liver failure that was mis diagnosed as a medication reaction though I really had a stone in my liver bile duct (during Dr Suns traineing under Dr Donald) I was quickly sent off for RAI treatment where my thyroid was killed for absolutely no reason. After nearly 7 months of liver attacks I finally seen a specialist to remove my stone. Mean while I realized I was now permanent hypothyroid for no reason. Months and months of med adjustments before my specialist left me back in Dr Suns care telling me if I became systematic I was to see her and would be sent back to him. After a few months or so of dealing with severe hypo thyroid symptoms I went to see her for blood work. She sent me home saying everything was fine...six months later I returned as my symptoms persisted and problems with my ligaments in feet and hands arose to the point that I could barely walk. I had been paying attention to my daily symptoms for months and writing out a letter with my concerns for Dr sun. When I went into the office she told me she could only address a few of these problems right now to pick what was most concerning me (rest of my concerns where never addressed) I was back for blood work again and had done research about thyroid levels and asked to see all my past results. I had thyroid fluxes from 4.4-1.1 in less than a years time when my specialist had over time got me too a 2.4 level where he said he though was safest level for me. She still acted as if I was fine...it's now been nine months since I've seen her and deal with hyper symptoms in the morning after taking my pill and hypo symptoms by evening. Everyday is like a roller coaster, but I fear seeing her is pointless and between Dr Kam and Dr Sun I have lost all faith in Drs . The only upside has been she has sent me to specialist for my GI issues and my problematic feet, but even those I suffered for a minimum of six months each leading to unemployment and a struggle to get back on my feet with my continued health issues.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Sun is an excellent physician. I was having trouble seeing in one eye so I called the clinic and Dr Sun squeezed me in the same day. After she assessed me, she told me it was a serious problem and she immediately called around to find an eye surgeon for me. She arranged for me to see the surgeon the same day. The eye surgeon said if I had gone later I would have lost my vision forever. I am very grateful to Dr Sun. My family and I had Dr Donald for more than 20 years and I am glad to have Dr Sun now. I feel like I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I had Dr Sun in ER and she misdiagnosed me and sent me home at 10pm at night. The problem became much worse and I returned to the hospital. She had left the hospital (a small rural one) and refused to return and treat me and told the nurse to send me home, there was nothing wrong. Thank God for Nurse Cindy who saw me, examined and did a procedure that completely solved my problem. Dr Sun had misdiagnosed me with a prolapsed bladder; something that I have never had (and I am an RN). I will never allow this Dr to diagnose or treat me again. She should go back to med school.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Was so happy when she joined the team.. She replaced a doctor whom i didn't care for at all, it's nice to finally have a doctor who listens to her patients :) and she is so sweet and patient, I've never had care like that.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014